[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 47

Good afternoon.

Looking for a programmer.
I need to make a program that will hang in a separate window and
visualize information, keep a log of changes, when
a new event appears, signal with a preset sound.
The information will be a multidimensional array, which
will need to read from the MT4 Expert Advisor. Decoding of the array values,
it is desirable to make a separate file, which I will be able to independently
change. I will fill the array myself, because I'm familiar with MT4. The question
is to implement export of this information in a separate window.

Who will be interested, please contact me in person.
(I will do it myself).

KING:

Good afternoon.

Looking for a programmer.
It is necessary to make a program that will hang in a separate window and
visualize information, keep a log of changes, when
a new event will signal with a set sound.
The information will be a multidimensional array, which
will need to read from an MT4 expert. Decoding of the array values,
it is desirable to make a separate file, which I will be able to independently
change. I will fill the array myself, because I'm familiar with MT4. The question
is to implement export of this information in a separate window.

Who will be interested, please write in personal.
)

If anything, I can do it.
not pro bono

Help me write an EA which sets a certain Stop Loss and tralling stop by itself. I mean I manually open an order and the EA sets a fixed SL and tralls a certain number of pips by itself.

vovan_217:
Help me write an EA which sets a certain Stop Loss and tralling stop by itself. I mean I manually open an order and the EA sets a fixed SL and tralls a certain number of pips by itself.
I have no problems, for c.u. anything is possible, please contact me in person or try to find a ready-made variant yourself.

looking for a person who will write for a fee in person with a price offer

should work for 4 and 5 digits, opens pending positions in both directions, a certain amount with increments between orders.
when an order triggers for example sell all the placed buy orders are closed.

all
order sell which orders are placed
buy

lots amount of lots (0.01)

Tp profit of each open order (30) those of each order

stop stop of each open order (30) those of each order

TpAllBuy profit of all buy orders (specifies market price 1.3475) all orders will have the same

TpAllSell profit of all sell orders (specifies market price 1.3425) all orders will have the same

Step between open orders in points (10)

Kol number of orders in each direction (3)

Distances of position opening from market in points (20)

Please, if possible, add a sound signal to the indicator, when a pattern appears.
Files:

Hello, please write an EA which opens a sell order when crossed from the top down indicator RSI period=100 level line=50 .and when the price returns to close the sell order and open a buy order

Good afternoon!

Very much I ask to make an expert (well I am not a programmer) :((.

Technical parameters:
1) We work on a 4-hour candlestick chart by crossing two lines Moving Average: one(Red) period 18, method Exponential, toClose prices, respectively(Yellow) period 8, method also Exponential, to Close prices.

2) Trade size 1 lot

3) We work from crossover to crossover lines. As soon as theyellow line crosses the red line (Red) in the up direction (north), buy order, the second crossing of lines, yellow line crosses accordingly the red one from above downwards - fixing of the open order, with simultaneous opening of a new sell order, and so on.

4) A stop loss of 35 points is set for all trades.

4-hour chart allows you to avoid unnecessary movements, unlike the hour chart, working for sure.

If just look at currency pairs, the idea justifies itself (no loss-making trades, around zero at worst), of course, one should take into account the trend and use the Expert Advisor while looking back at it. As an example, for EUR/USD, if on September 1 we buy +139 points before crossing +115 points, then we buy again before crossing +1184 points on October 12. Take August the same picture +368 points sale, then buy sale at the same level without any losses and +181 points down on profit selling. Further, for example gold GOLD(there is a 70 point commission, but the point itself is 2.5 dollars per lot) and so from August 31st buy +1789 points, immediately sell +547 points, +4557 points buy, sell nil, +4328 buy, sell nil and till this weekend again +3636 points.

yuri121212@rambler.ru

Regards, Yuri.

rambo:

Good afternoon!

Very much I ask to make an expert (well I am not a programmer) :((.

Technical parameters:
1) We work on a 4-hour candlestick chart by crossing two lines Moving Average: one(Red) period 18, method Exponential, to Close prices, respectively(Yellow) period 8, method also Exponential, to Close prices.

2) Trade size 1 lot

3) We work from crossover to crossover lines. As soon as theyellow line crosses the red line (Red) in the up direction (north), buy order, the second crossing of lines, yellow line crosses accordingly the red one from above downwards - fixing of the open order, with simultaneous opening of a new sell order, and so on.

4) A stop loss of 35 points is set for all trades.

4-hour chart allows you to avoid unnecessary movements, unlike the hour chart, working for sure.

If just look at currency pairs, the idea justifies itself (no loss-making trades, around zero at worst), of course, one should take into account the trend and use the Expert Advisor while looking back at it. As an example, for the EUR/USD pair, if on September 1 we buy +139 points before crossing +115 points, then we buy again before crossing +1184 points on October 12. Take August the same picture +368 points sale, then buy sale at the same level without any losses and +181 points down on profit selling. Further, for example gold GOLD (there is a 70 point commission, but the point itself is 2.5 dollars per lot) and so from August 31st buy +1789 points, immediately sell +547 points, +4557 points buy, sell nil, +4328 buy, sell nil and till this weekend again +3636 points.

yuri121212@rambler.ru

Regards, Yuri.

And it's not worth spamming because of it. And one thread will read it to whoever needs it

MQL4 Elementary Expert Advisor

Idea: there is always a flat, even in a trend, and it is consistent in some timeframes
during a day
(external variables)
Size of a lot (external variable)
Fix instrument price at the beginning of the session
Wait for the price to rise or fall by X points (external variable).
If the price went up by Xpp, sell (Market), if it went down by Xpp, buy (Market).
Take Profit Ypp. (external variable).
Stop Loss Zpp. (external variable).
If the TP and SL is not reached, all positions are closed at the "End of HH:MM".
Ability to work on different currency pairsSupports
4 and 5 digits
An Expert Advisor should only control its own positions, not touching positions opened manually and/or with the help of other Expert Advisors.
To the writer of the EA I will send tasty XYZ, and most importantly session details.The exchange is more than equivalent.