entrance point - page 5

Of course, Figar0, who argues. There can be no independence if the same data is used.

P.S. By the way, Arthur, I wrote your answer and wondered if it was correct. The formulas depend on how decisions are made, i.e. how individual signals are processed in the EA itself. Each of them seems to have to correspond directly to the electrical connection diagrams of the resistors ("parallel", "series").

MuruFigi >> :

Sayfuji, you replied to my post mistaking me for the author of the thread. I told you directly that you should read more carefully and pay attention to the authorship of posts. But you didn't heed my advice and got in the mud again. So I conclude that you can't read.

In addition, in terms of Russian (or rather semantic load) I do not understand your words "And who is the author, explain. With a dot at the end of the sentence. From this I conclude that you have problems with the Russian language.

And most importantly. Your first response to me was rude, I did not deserve such a response. So I conclude that you are insignificant boor.

And I can not forbid you anything, and I do not want to.

It's too late for that.

Your question conflates you with the topic-starter

MuruFigi, the fact that I made a grammatical error in a word is a trifle. I am from Ukraine and Russian is not my native language.

It was you who said that:

MuruFigi 14.02.2009 22:48

А что в коде бейс делают советники если они все расчитаны на слив? Нафиг аффтары тогда старались, статьи писали? :)

So I didn't get anything wrong, but addressed the topikstarter and you together.

And as for insults, it is your moral right. It is not for me to judge you. If you are relieved, I can only be happy for you that at least one person's aggression, or whatever, has brought peace of mind.

Mathemat >> :

Of course, Figar0, who argues. There can be no independence if the same data is used.

P.S. By the way, Arthur, I wrote your answer and wondered if it was correct. The formulas depend on how decisions are made, i.e. how individual signals are processed in the EA itself. Each of these seems to have to correspond directly to the electrical connection diagrams of the resistors ("parallel", "series").

Based on the starting post, "series"

I'm personally more interested in how Arthur distinguishes between right inputs and wrong inputs ( specific wording )

sayfuji писал(а) >>

MuruFigi, the fact that I made a grammatical error in a word is a trifle. I am from Ukraine and Russian is not my native language.

It was you who said that:

So I didn't confuse anything, but addressed the topikstarter and you together.

О... great power of thought:)

Interesting concept of responding to MuruFigi's post, but at the same time responding to another person's post. I guess that's what they teach in Ukraine. I really haven't seen it there. Because I am from there.

Once again I have told you that I don't deserve your boorish response. That's why you were told to go away. And why did I get that response from you? Because you can't read:)

Mischek писал(а) >>

It's too late for that.

Your question conflates you with the topic starter.

Maybe for the hardcore forex guys like you, maybe my question conflates me with the topic starter... I'll clarify.

I wouldn't post a plum expert for the "respect" of forum members. Because I wouldn't want to publish a plum expert of my creation. Why?

That's why I asked, why publish a plum expert? Why do people expose themselves to ridicule?

MuruFigi писал(а) >>

Maybe for the truthers of forex, like you, maybe my question conflates me with the topic starter... I'll explain.

I wouldn't post a plum expert for the "respect" of forum members. Because I wouldn't want to publish a plum expert of my creation. Why?

That's why I asked, why publish a plum expert? Why people make a fool of themselves?

Actually, it is not a fact that all experts are leaky. If we assume that there is no eternal grail, each EA (or TS it implements) requires its own special approach - 1.

1. Knowing on what rules the TS is built

2. Knowing by what rules does MT work

3. Knowing the peculiarities of this TS and MM - instrument, TF and other....

4. Understanding which area to optimize for this TS

5. Understanding which variant of the parameters to take from the proposed optimizer

6. What kind of forward test (FVT) should be done to understand the future work of the Expert Advisor.

7. There are a lot of other details.

As a result, we select the first Expert Advisor of our choice without going into the details of its TS, its features and rules, optimize it at the first available part and get the best result at this optimization part (it turns out to be a good fit at the end) and put the EA to reality without running any forward testing to understand its efficiency in the future. And what do you want after that? Profit? ....

MuruFigi >> :

Maybe for the truthers of forex, like you, maybe my question conflates me with the topic starter... I'll explain.

That's why I asked, why publish a plum expert? Why do people expose themselves to ridicule?

Code Base is a free library of many years of developments in the sphere of approaches to searching of needed solutions. It is an opportunity not to repeat others' mistakes or discover something new for yourself.

Never, nowhere will anyone put out robust code which brings stable earnings. In this business, everyone has to go their own way, and sharing ideas, views and approaches only helps along the way.

fate >> :

What do you mean by "a good entry point" if you know how to exit, then enter whenever you want (you will exit with a profit anyway, because you know how to exit)?

FOREXMASTER >> :

yeah

I was sorry I was away for a while drinking beer and missed a lot when I said that the exit is easy, I meant to take the maximum possible profit or close to it but it does not help to enter the market do not understand how (according to you FOREXMASTER it does not matter) and immediately catch a los) to my mind you just do not know what you are talking about

sayfuji >> :

Why don't I just send you money? Would 3 kilobucks a month do the trick? It's just that you are raising dummies and not even trying to get to the bottom of it. The discussion is essentially a dead end, and you do not understand it. You are offered to understand by various means-meaning jokes and direct advice that not every mix of advisors is constructive. The more so, the theme is as ridden as an ACDC record of '98.

They are for those who are used to getting ideas, not free grails. This is a set of thoughts, a fund of knowledge and experience, is it not clear? Or would it be better if everyone programmed for themselves. Then what is the use of experience? Gentlemen, what kind of idiocy is this, at least try to understand the basics. Otherwise what's the market for?

I didn't mean to say this is ineffective. The forum is for good decisions, it's about basics. If you had been paying attention you would have read that I'm the "author" and I don't have anything against the code base, it makes sense, if it makes no sense there would be nothing.