entrance point - page 4

sayfuji писал(а) >>

Why don't I just send you money? Would 3 kilobucks a month do the trick? It's just that you raise dummies and don't even try to get to the bottom of it. The discussion is essentially a dead end, and you do not understand it. You are offered to understand by various means-meaning jokes and direct advice that not every mix of advisors is constructive. The more so, the theme is as ridden as an ACDC record of '98.

They are for those who are used to getting ideas, not free grails. This is a set of thoughts, a fund of knowledge and experience, is it not clear? Or would it be better if everyone programmed for themselves. Then what is the use of experience? Gentlemen, what kind of idiocy is this, at least try to understand the basics. Otherwise, why do you need the market?

You would start by reading posts more carefully and pay attention to the authors of messages. And you would stop making up stories like that. And then such nonsense written, sorry, God. I can't even answer that.

FOREXMASTER писал(а) >>

As for the EA, no one will place a good EA publicly, not even for money.
As for the articles, they are published for the sake of money (which you pay for an article) or respect to traders or MetaQuotes Software Corp.
Oh for fuck's sake, it is clear...

I was thinking the same thing about respect. But if you are publishing a losing Expert Advisor, what kind of respect is that:)

I did not know about the money for articles, thanks.

sayfuji >> :

Why don't I just send you money? Would 3 kilobucks a month do the trick? It's just that you raise dummies and don't even try to get to the bottom of it. The discussion is essentially a dead end, and you do not understand it. You are offered to understand by various means-meaning jokes and direct advice that not every mix of advisors is constructive. The more so, the theme is as ridden as an ACDC record of '98.

They are for those who are used to getting ideas, not free grails. It's a set of thoughts, a fund of knowledge and experience, don't you get it? Or it would be better if everyone programmed for themselves. Then what is the use of experience? Gentlemen, what kind of idiocy is this, at least try to understand the basics. Otherwise what's the market for?

The crisis is in a hurry...

The "load" on the forum will increase, interesting things will fly into the basement before they have time to catch on (...

Вы бы для начала внимательнее читали посты и обращали внимания на авторов сообщений. И перестанете такое сочинять. А то такой бред написали, прости, Госпади. Даже отвечать влом.

And who is the author, please clarify. And who, in fact, are you to forbid me to give constructive criticism? First earn respect, and then throw mud at me. And I read very carefully, so I am intolerant of ignorance.

Mischek is a hundred percent right. If anything, it was flooded with topics like "how to write EAs in mql4" or "sell grail - budget 100WMZ".

Here. Elementary maths. The first EA has a 55% probability of entering correctly, the second 65%, and the third 75%. In the output we get the probability of correct entry of the combined EA 0.55*0.65*0.75*100=26.8125%. FULL LOSS! :)

This is still elementary, but completely wrong mathematics.

If we assume that the signals of the three EAs are independent, then the required probability is 1 - (1-0.55)(1-0.65)(1-0.75) = 1 - 0.03975 = 0.960625.

Right. But then you would have to wait a long time for such an advisor to work. Excruciatingly long.

Three undependable signals in the same time interval and often is a grail. :о)

sayfuji писал(а) >>

And who is the author, please clarify. And who, in fact, are you to forbid me to give constructive criticism? First earn respect, and then throw mud at me. And I read very carefully, that is why I am intolerant of ignorance.

Sayfuji, you responded to my message by confusing me with the author of the thread. I directly told you that you need to read more carefully and pay attention to the authorship of posts. But you didn't heed my advice and got in the mud again. So I conclude that you can't read.

In addition, in terms of Russian (or rather semantic load) I do not understand your words "And who is the author, explain. With a dot at the end of the sentence. From this I conclude that you have problems with the Russian language.

And most importantly. Your first response to me was rude, I did not deserve such a response. So I conclude that you are insignificant boor.

And I can't forbid you anything and I don't want to.

Mathemat писал(а) >>

If we assume that the signals of three EAs are independent, the required probability is 1 - (1-0.55)(1-0.65)(1-0.75) = 1 - 0.03975 = 0.960625.

I think it is not very correct to speak about signal independence at all. It is only in theory. Signals of Expert Advisors may be independent if the data on which they operate are independent. For example, one Expert Advisor is classical, another one is based on the stars, the third one on folk omens). But using different TA strategies on the same data will not be independent. And how to count what is a big question. But in any case it's useless to put several strategies into one heap.