Who wants a strategy? Lots and for free) - page 3

Reshetov писал(а) >>

I disabled the Russian language support at once, because it is not Russian, but a mockery of the rights of the Russian-speaking population.

You can make your own Russian there by simply editing the xml file, but first you need to understand a few things.

And I've already made a fantastic) pipswitch for eurusd and I will start to translate it into mql.

Figar0 >> :

You can write your own Russian there by just editing the xml file, but first you have to understand some things.

I already tried it. No luck. I switched to English because it makes more sense.

I'm getting a startup error... (the freemouth doesn't like it or whoever...) ... :(

BARS >> :

I'm getting a startup error... (the freemouth doesn't like it or whoever...) ... :(

If old framework is installed, then uninstall it. Then download the new one from the Microsoft website or better yet, install it directly from there (if you have a regular modem, download then install).

Can I use my own indicators in this programme or only the standard ones?

Reshetov писал(а) >>

Two strategies with positive results on the forwards in one day is a record in my practice. In the past, this has only happened once every two months at best.

You have a cheerful attitude today :-)

So, apparently, about once every two months you are the lucky owner of a profitable forward TS. What's next?

All of them are losing in real trade? - Then I don't understand your enthusiasm for one more...

Does any of them really make money? - Then, you just relax on the forum, entertaining yourself and entertaining others...

Comment.

Neutron >> :

You have a cheerful attitude today :-)

So, from the looks of it, about once every two months you become the lucky owner of a profitable forward TS. What's next?

All of them fail in real life? - Then I don't understand your enthusiasm for one more...

Does any of them really make money? - Then, you just relax on the forum, entertaining yourself and entertaining others...

Comment.

1. Not about once every two months, but once every two months at best.

The next step is to try to make the Expert Advisor smart so that it will not only make money in the tester and not only in the virtual one.

Slightly tweaked CodeBase script for distilling quotes from hst to csv suitable for "Generator", specify start date as an external parameter and throw to chart with necessary quotes, specifying date is better not to abuse... The big volumes of software "crush")

I have noticed one peculiarity, replacement of native quotes with quotes from MT reduces the optimism of the generator and makes you look for more serious strategists.

Files:

yes, the thing is interesting. need to poke around and poke around in the source code

Three indicators and the system, without optimisation is very profitable, with optimisation - something unrealistically profitable. Cool, I am getting interested in technical analysis. I will have to read the classics as well.