You need to write an advisor. I have an idea. - page 2

dimasik писал(а) >>

Hello, dear MQL-speakers!!! I am not very good at programming myself, so I am asking for help in writing an EA. The algorithm is simple: I want buy and sell orders to be placed at a given number of points from the High and Low of the previous candlestick. We also need to be able to set variables:

- The number of pips to be set in a buy order from the high price of the previous candlestick;

- The number of pips to place a sell order from the previous candlestick's Low

- SL;

- TP;

- you can add Traling.

Regards, Dmitry.

I can write it for $5 without trailing, with trailing $10. Term of writing 2 hours.

icq 459027664

possol@meta.ua

MOLET писал(а) >>

I can write for $5 without trailing, with trailing $10. Time of writing 2 hours.

icq 459027664

possol@meta.ua

I have no dough.

dimasik >> :

Hello, dear MQL-savvy people!!! I am not very good at programming myself, so I am asking for help in writing an EA. The algorithm is simple: I want buy and sell orders to be placed at a given number of points from the High and Low of the previous candlestick. We also need to be able to set variables:

- The number of pips to be set in a buy order from the high price of the previous candlestick;

- The number of pips to place a sell order from the previous candlestick's Low

- SL;

- TP;

- you can add Traling.

Sincerely, Dmitry.

IMHO it is a proven loss-making algorithm.

If you test on small timeframes, a lot of orders simply will not be executed, because they are too close to the market =) and on large ones there is a big chance to run into a moose =)

you just don't know how to harness them (moose) :)

GarF1eld >> :

IMHO it is a proven unprofitable algorithm.

If you test it on small timeframes, a lot of orders simply will not be placed, because they will be too close to the market =) and on large ones there is a big chance to run into a moose =)

Actually this TS is profitable on H1 and above (but not always, and sometimes - during a no-trend).

The main thing is not to use TP and trawl should be 3 or more times the stop.

dimasik >> :

I don't have the money.

dimasik I cheated, but I personally don't like it. :-)

Files:
break.mq4  3 kb

lascu.roman писал(а) >>

dimasik I cheated, but I personally don't like it. :-)

Thank you very much for your selfless help, lascu.roman.

I will look into it.

Respect.

Result since october. tool 6eh9.

Strategy Tester Report
Break
BroCo-San-Francisco (Build 220)

Symbol 6EH9 (EURO (globex) (00:00-23:00) Exp 16/03/2009)
Period Day (D1) 2008.10.13 00:00 - 2009.01.13 00:00 (2008.10.13 - 2009.01.14)
Model All ticks (most accurate method based on all smallest available timeframes)
Parameters TP_e=30; SL_e=10; BreakDown_e=10; BreakUp_e=10; Trailing=10; Lot=0.01;
Bars in history 265 Modelled ticks 303618 Simulation quality 48.08%
Chart mismatch errors 7
Initial deposit 200.00
Net profit 90.35 Total profit 120.05 Total loss -29.70
Profitability 4.04 Expected payoff 1.53
Absolute drawdown 0.00 Maximum drawdown 4.46 (1.56%) Relative drawdown 1.68% (4.05)
Total trades 59 Short positions (% win) 30 (53.33%) Long positions (% win) 29 (72.41%)
Profitable trades (% of all) 37 (62.71%) Loss trades (% of all) 22 (37.29%)
Largest profitable trade 3.65 losing deal -1.35
Average Profitable deal 3.24 losing trade -1.35
Maximum number continuous wins (profit) 5 (14.50) Continuous losses (loss) 3 (-4.05)
Maximum continuous profits (number of wins) 14.50 (5) Continuous loss (number of losses) -4.05 (3)
Average continuous winnings 2 Continuous loss 1

lascu.roman, can you make the orders to be opened by pending orders and not from the market? This is important, because a broker from the market does not accept the immediate setting of SL and TP. Here.

а на Н1,М30, и остальные?