Questions from Dummies. - page 8

PNG >> :

What does the entry in the strategy tester log mean, after running a strategy test:

2009.04.24 23:16:17 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (volume limit 291 at 2009.03.27 01:45 exceeded)

Problems with history.

Search help.

goldtrader писал(а) >>

You could, but why go to all that trouble: multiple computers, routers... ???

And up to 15 terminals can get along on one PC without any problems.

And the question is: What's the difficulty of working on one account from 1 terminal,

what makes you do this if it's not a military secret?

I, for example, have all my EAs running on my home computer, and at work I just watch and adjust stops and takeaways, if necessary. I don't consider it a perversion.

Roger >> :
I don't consider it a perversion.

Sorry - no offence meant (((.

The purpose of the post was to let you know that multiple terminals work on the same PC without any problems.

Dummy asks: When testing in MT4 I have a problem with loading history, even after loading history data, the tester does not show the specified parameters, but shows either one month or a couple of days. Please advise what is the problem, or better yet, send me a link to the description of how to prepare the terminal for testing. I would appreciate it.

adre66 писал(а) >>

Dummie asks: When testing in MT4 I have a problem with loading history, even after loading history data, the tester does not show the specified parameters, but shows either one month or a couple of days. Please advise what is the problem, or better yet, send me a link to the description of how to prepare the terminal for testing. >> Thank you.

http://kimiv.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=79&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

adre66 >>:

Чайник спрашивает: При тестировании в МТ4 у меня возникла проблема с загрузкой истории, даже после загрузки исторических данных, тестер не выдает заданные параметры, а показывает либо за один месяц, либо за пару дней. Подскажите - в чем ошибка, или лучше кинте ссылочку на по шаговое описания подготовки терминала к тестированию. За ранее Спасибо.

Maybe you are rapidly losing your deposit and have nothing to trade with?

begemot61 >>:

Может у вас быстро сливается депозит и нечем торговать?

And he can check this by looking at how deep into history this 'couple of days' is.

Can anyone advise on where to start for a dummy???? Which advisor is good? Settings for everything???? Which deposit to open???? Literature????

krukser:
Maybe someone can give me some advice on where to start for a dummy???? What's a good advisor? Settings for everything???? What kind of deposit to open???? Literature????

where to start.... hmmm... - Well, first finish school, get an education, get a job, support himself financially (like a flat or a car), get married and have kids...

(that's for starters...) And then... you don't need all that forex...

---

or if you get into the forum now, you've got a good chance of not seeing any of this in your life.