Questions from Dummies. - page 6

All I know is that iCustom..... needs to be applied here

Я в программировании полный бум бум((

There are two ways: either you want to and start learning to program yourself (read tutorials, articles, disassemble Expert Advisors and indicators, ask what you do not understand), or pay money to implement your ideas.

sayfuji писал(а) >>

There are two ways: either you want to and learn to program yourself (read tutorials, articles, parsing Expert Advisors and indicators, asking what you do not understand), or pay money for the implementation of your ideas.

I see))

Can anyone write for free? I think I've seen such posts on the web, and on this site too....

A separate thread should probably be created.

marker писал(а) >>

Can anyone write for free? I think I've seen such posts on the web, and on this site too.... You should probably create a separate thread.

They write if the idea is interesting, and their own do not ..., the implementation is quite simple, do not have anything to do, beginners - to practice, but it's so one-time cases. On a permanent basis it will not work, and I would not rely on the fact that you have come up with something worthwhile the first time.

If the idea is worthwhile, test it in manual mode with all calculations to confirm the interest of the idea, and willing to find. And no separate branch is not necessary, get there coordinates for communication with programmers and you can ask them how much it would cost and all)

Figar0 писал(а) >>

They write if the idea is interesting and they don't have their own..., the implementation is quite simple, there is nothing to do, beginners are for practice, but these are so one-off cases. You cannot do this on a permanent basis, and I would not expect you to come up with something worthwhile the first time.

If the idea is worthwhile, test it in manual mode with all calculations to confirm the interest of the idea, and willing to find. And no separate branch is not necessary, get there coordinates for communication with programmers and you can ask them how much it will cost and all)

I just want to see the Expert Advisor by my own methods. I know that even for the average programmer the idea of my Expert Advisor for implementation in the code is almost a piece of cake. I also know that the EA will not shine with originality and I don't pretend to do that :) I know that this EA may be losing, or rather, more likely it will lose as a bot. The strategy is also backed by channels, but I don't know how to formalize them, for example, how to implement a trend channel in the code, in the chart I clearly see the channel, which is confirmed by signals, then we do buy or sell. So, there are only questions)

Gentlemen programmers and other coders, could you tell me what the code line looks like that draws an arrow in the indicator window when an event occurs. I have understood how to put it in a chart window, but I don't understand it now.

SetIndexBuffer(0, Red_Buffer);
SetIndexLabel(0, "Red");
SetIndexStyle(0, DRAW_ARROW, STYLE_SOLID, 1);
SetIndexArrow(0, 170);

What needs to be changed here?

Inka_Gni_Tu >> :

Gentlemen programmers and other coders, could you tell me what the code line looks like that draws an arrow in the indicator window when an event occurs. I have understood how to put it in a chart window, but I don't understand it now.

SetIndexBuffer(0, Red_Buffer);
SetIndexLabel(0, "Red");
SetIndexStyle(0, DRAW_ARROW, STYLE_SOLID, 1);
SetIndexArrow(0, 170);

What should be changed here?

SetIndexStyle(0, DRAW_ARROW, STYLE_SOLID, 1); // this line indicates that you draw the Arrow symbol

SetIndexArrow(0, 170); // and this line is what you assign this arrow a specific icon from the wingdings table

Who can give me a clue? I can't understand how the iCustom function works. I have reread the textbook, but still can't get it. Here is an example. I have my indicator (a custom one). There is an array with some double values in it. How to pass this array to my other indicator?