Questions from Dummies. - page 5

Альтертренд и Сильвертренд ( со стрелками которые) перерисовывают??

Not the best there is. The fact is that there are a million versions, including redraws, including those not for MT4. You need to look at the specifics yourself, and of course make your own decision.

I have not noticed anything like that,
You may need to prescribe something else there metha editor?

You have to read the search or F1 meta editor to figure out how to compile and use scripts and Expert Advisors. Everything is easy there.

Разберитесь в поиске или в F1 мета эдитора как компилировать и использовать скрипты и советники. Там всё просто.

Alright, I'll try it !!!

sayfuji писал(а) >>

Not the best there is. The fact is that there are a million versions, including redraws, including those not for MT4. You need to look at the specifics yourself, and of course make your own decision.

Do a search or F1 meta-editor to find out how to compile and use scripts and expert advisors. It's simple there.

The thing is that I can't tell from the code if it re-draws or not, I'm not a programmer unfortunately. What arrow indicators would you recommend?

I am showing you two "pointer indicators", Altertrend and Silvertrend. Can you criticize them? What is wrong with them and what are they good for? Is it reasonable to build an Expert Advisor on them? (I have to add a couple more indicators, but not arrow indicators). I will ask all who may join in the discussion.

Sometimes it is not easy to tell from the code. But it is up to you to determine whether it is redrawing or not. If an arrow appears, take a screenshot or just remember its position. Further, if subsequently the arrow disappears, and possibly some previous ones (at least one), it means that it is overdrawn.

In general, the arrow indicators are very elastic. The algorithms implemented in them may be very different. What I can recommend - think of something of your own.

sayfuji писал(а) >>

Sometimes it is not easy to tell from the code. But it is up to you to determine whether it is redrawing or not. If an arrow appears, take a screenshot or just remember its position. Further, if subsequently the arrow disappears, and possibly some previous ones (at least one), it means that it is overdrawn.

In general, the arrow indicators are very elastic. The algorithms implemented in them may be very different. What I can recommend you to do is to invent something of your own.

I don't see any redrawing, at least I haven't noticed it, but it will be possible to experiment with screenshots. If I wanted to try it, I would be very surprised if I would try to guess something of my own, I am not a programmer.

It may not have to be redrawn. Test and see. You can write an Expert Advisor, but you can only guess what the results will be. And you can learn how to program. All it takes is the desire

sayfuji писал(а) >>
Might not redraw. Test it, see. As for the EA, you may write it, but one can only guess what the results will be. And one can learn how to program. All you need is a desire.

I wish I had the time....my main job is very nerve-wracking and exhausting.....and I've been studying the textbooks a little bit...trying to figure it out....

I have had an EA idea for a long time (this will be my first EA), it seems to work fine by hand, but I want to formalise it and implement it in an EA.

The idea is as follows:

Buy - under the formed (closed) candle there is a signal from the Altertrend and simultaneously from the Silvertrend. Bill Williams' AO histogram (under the formed candle) is green and it is below the zero line. Buy on the next candle (after the one on which the signal was formed) above the closing price by 6 points.

Exit and close the position by SL or TP, or a sell signal is formed.

Sell - a signal from the Altertrend and simultaneously from the Silvertrend appeared above the formed (closed) candle.Histogram AO Bill Williams (above the formed candle) is red and it is above the zero line. Sell on the next candle (after the one on which the signal was formed) below the closing price by 6 points.

Exit and close the position by SL or TP, or a buy signal is formed.

It is possible to make a time filter, as the strategy is trend following, with an option to disable this option or change the trading period.

Trade fixed lot - 0.01

SL - 50

TP - 150

SL and TP are variable parameters.

I want to check if it is possible in principle to implement this strategy in an EA (though I also use channels when trading, that is more difficult to implement in an EA). I would like to be able to put this EA on several pairs at once, I will be testing it on EURUSD, it would be preferable if this strategy was developed for H1. I have a suspicion that there won't be much trades, i.e. much less than 300-350 a year.

If somebody will write it, I will be very grateful.

I am putting indicators on the basis of which is written adviser.

Files:
strategiya.rar  11 kb

Try it out, ask questions. It's certainly no ideal advisor, but you have to try, otherwise you won't learn.

sayfuji писал(а) >>
Try and ask. Of course it is far from an ideal EA, but you have to try, otherwise you won't learn.

I'm a total boom in programming((.