EA N7S_AO_772012 - page 68

VladislavVG >> :

What kind of errors?

And what you are asking about (x,y,z) are optimisable parameters. The Expert Advisor is based on Reshetov's idea. Parameter selection by linear combination optimization. It's called a perceptron. There is enough information on the forum.

>> Good luck.

Ok. You managed to explain to me the values of x,y,z . For all - THIS IS THE AVERAGE VALUES OF THE INDICATOR OF THE FX Pair on the chart.

I wrote about errors above.

Could you explain the stop and limit variables to me?

axe44 >> :

Well, okay. You have managed to explain to me the values of x,y,z . For everyone, these are the average values of the currency pair indicator on the chart.

I wrote about the errors above.

Tell me, if you could explain me the stop and limit variables.

You know, gentlemen, my experience of obtaining useful knowledge on forex forums suggests that an abrupt break in the discussion of some method is a sign that the active participants in the discussion have achieved some results in the real world. And now everyone goes their own way.

I can say that when I've found something useful and really working, I've stopped the discussion more often. Not because I'm 'sorry', but because 'everything has already been said'.

As for this Expert Advisor, it is quite good on the semi-automatic machine.

capellini >> :

You know, gentlemen, my experience of obtaining useful knowledge on Forex forums suggests that an abrupt end to discussion of some method is a sign that the active participants of the discussion have achieved some results in the real world. And now everyone is moving in his or her own direction.

I can say that when I've found something useful and that really works, I've stopped the discussion more often than not. Not because it's "pathetic", but because "it's all been said".

As for this Expert Advisor, it is quite good on semi-automatic trading platform.

2 axe44 & capellini

RTFM - Just read the thread first after all. ALL is described here: both method of optimization and variables. Don't you feel sorry for time? You could have used it by now.

Good luck.

RTFM - Just read the thread first after all. Everything is described here: both the way to optimise and the variables. Don't you feel sorry for the time? You could have used it by now.

Good luck.

Sorry, but at the beginning the description is confusing: the author himself says that everything is simple and this is indicated by some of the models in the test. In reality it's not that simple and the x,y,z values can be simply replaced with stable numbers, without using variables, as it is done in the tester, which trades on three average indicators. The description was indeed found at the above link, but it's not there now. Otherwise I wouldn't have asked.