EA N7S_AO_772012 - page 61

Something about the M5 version hasn't opened a single position in a week on a demo account, neither on a four or five digit terminal. Strange.

The optimization was done on M5, which is designed to work, not to optimize. Maybe that's the point.

But on the M5 tester for this week it opens and closes positions normally.

M1 version worked fine on the demo account during this week, everything opened and closed.

HAPPY VICTORY DAY!!!

Vovanych писал(а) >>

HAPPY VICTORY DAY!!!

Urrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Vovanych писал(а) >>

Something about the M5 version hasn't opened a single position in a week on a demo account, neither on a four-digit nor a five-digit terminal. Strange.

The optimization was done on M5, which is designed to work, not to optimize. Maybe that's the point.

But on the M5 tester for this week it opens and closes positions normally.

The M1 version performed normally on the demo account during the week and everything was opening and closing.

If it works in the tester and optimizes positions but not on the real and demo, probably these lines have been forgotten.

//------------------------------------------------------------------//
bool TrBlnc = false; int StrtBlnc= 2000; int DBlnc= 1500; int UBlnc= 2500;
//------------------------------------------------------------------//

SHOOTER777 писал(а) >>

If it works in the tester and optimizes, but not on the real and demo, probably forgot about these lines

Yep, changed the values.

Thanks))).

SHOOTER777 писал(а) >>

If it works in the tester and optimizes, but not on the real and demo, most likely these lines have been forgotten

I'm very embarrassed, but I have to ask anyway:

1) What is the difference between TrBlnc = false and TrBlnc = true?

2) StrtBlnc = 2000 - Does it mean that the Expert Advisor will start working only if my deposit balance is equal to 2000? What if a failure occurs during operation, and when I restart the Expert Advisor, it will not equal 2000? Or the initial deposit has not 2000?

3) DBlnc = 1500 - Means that at this value of the deposit advisor stops trading?

4) UBlnc = 2500 - Means that at this value of the deposit, the Expert Advisor stops trading?

An answer in the form of "please learn the basics" is not welcome at all)))

Vovanych писал(а) >>

I'm very embarrassed, but I'll ask anyway:

1) What is the difference between TrBlnc = false and TrBlnc = true?

2) StrtBlnc = 2000 - Means that the Expert Advisor will start working only if the deposit balance is equal to 2000? What if a failure occurs during operation, and when I restart the Expert Advisor, it will not equal 2000? Or the initial deposit has not 2000?

3) DBlnc = 1500 - Means that at this value of the deposit advisor stops trading?

4) UBlnc = 2500 - Means that at this value of the deposit, the Expert Advisor stops trading?

The answer in the form of "study the math" is not welcomed)))

1} false - equity is not controlled, true - it is controlled, on the contrary, see the block below.

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
bool FLG (int cs )
      { int AE = AccountEquity( ) ;
            switch( cs)
            {case 0: if((DayOfWeek( ) == 5 && Hour( ) >=20) || ( TrBlnc && (( AE > UBlnc)||( AE < DBlnc*0.95)))) 
             return (true);else return (false);

case 1: if (DayOfWeek( ) == 1 && Hour( ) <14) {
                     string dttm = StringConcatenate (Year(),".",Month(),".",Day());
                     datetime smtm=StrToTime( dttm);  
                     bool Gp;
                     int shft = iBarShift (NULL,0, smtm);
                     double iOpn = iOpen (NULL,0, shft);double iCls = iClose (NULL,0, shft+1);
                     double dOC = MathAbs (( iOpn - iCls)/(Point*10)) ;
                     if ( dOC>20) Gp = true ;}
                     if(( TrBlnc && (( AE > UBlnc)||( AE < DBlnc)))
                     || ( (DayOfWeek( ) == 1 && Hour( ) <2) || (DayOfWeek( ) == 5 && Hour( ) >=18))
                     || ( (DayOfWeek( ) == 1 && Hour( ) <14) && Gp))
             return (false);else return (true);
            }         
      }
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

2} no - this parameter, unlike DBlnc and UBlnc, has an informative value (for now, we will see).

3} no - at this value prohibits opening new positions, but advisor continues to follow opened positions.

4} yes, but before this value is reached the EA closes all opened positions.

Almost missed the start of the new trading week! It's still a day off, after all!

The terminal faltering continues. Holes are not even forming in history, but right before our eyes today.

Is this a fight against invisible levels SL & TP build223

Here are my sets for next week on GBPUSD for five and four signs.

Thanks to SHOOTER777 for the adequate reply))))

Maybe I'll study this ICUEL too in about three years))))