EA N7S_AO_772012 - page 19

wenay >> :

+1 for today rebounded, and also only - 150pp on ekveti =)

So, testing right! ;)

The expert himself ended the week's trading by closing all positions.

Minus 113p. That is an average loss of -11p per pair. So far quite bearable.

The state is in the attachment.

Files:
shooter_1_1.rar  11 kb

Hello, everyone! Good luck and profits!

Who demanded to see the afflictor on stage?!

I'm back!

Went fishing and celebrated the closing of the hunting season. Didn't take any guns :-)

I can see it's been a busy week. Monday I still saw some trading, but after that only a couple of times I got balance and equity reports on the phone. I will analyze it now and tell you later how the trades were going. The terminals were monitored by my wife. There were three terminals running, on different accounts. Each one had 9 of the same instruments with my sets, the only difference was the size of the lots. During the week it has been switched off three times, the light flickered, then my wife accidentally switched off the general "pilot" herself, though she says not for a long time and restored them quickly.

I will give you a brief summary for now:

First account (all instruments lot 0.1) start balance $2643.74: total minus -$ 28.75. The drawdown is unbelievable - my balance has gone down to $1400, though I don't think so much equity was lost.

The second account (all instruments are 1 lot, except Australian, Canadian and Francs have 0.5 lots) initial balance 000. Another feature of this account is daily reopening of opened positions. So total plus +$3862 minimum balance was fixed at about $89k.

My third terminal had to be closed because of wrong start with wrong sets (5 digits on 4 digit account), noticed it late, when there was no point in fixing it.

To be continued...

I want to get smart, but I don't know how...

SHOOTER777 писал(а) >>

The third terminal had to be closed because it was mistakenly started with unsuitable sets (with 5 digits on a 4-digit account) and noticed it late, when it was pointless to fix it.

To be continued...

You should have closed.... there would have been a profit... I had a hundred pips in one day)))

SHOOTER777 >> :

...It's been off three times in a week, the lights have blinked,

urgently take the server, or else it'll be like mine....

Dear SHOOTER777 ,please leave yourcomments in the code, what happens where it's coming from and why it's needed. The code is very difficult to analyze, especially for non-professionals.

I am completely puzzled by the author's optimization. Just tell me why the author suggests excluding the week before the fight, i.e. week number 5, in the first three runs. After all, it's probably the most important part of the chart.

Of course, I still do not know all the subtleties of this Expert Advisor. That is probably why I am puzzled.

I am ready to help in testing. If it makes sense and the public approves, then I'm ready to take over the optimization on 5+2 scheme without gaps between the optimization period and the combat week on the first three stages.

UP

PS: how are the sets? ............. just don't want to drain one depot if anything ;)

Good luck and profits to all!

It's going to be a great battle!

masha писал(а) >>

Dear SHOOTER777 ,please leave yourcomments in the code, what happens where it's coming from and why it's needed. The code is very difficult to analyze, especially for non-professionals.

I am completely puzzled by the author's optimization. Just tell me why the author suggests excluding the week before the fight, i.e. week number 5, in the first three runs. After all, it's probably the most important part of the chart.

Of course, I still do not know all the subtleties of this Expert Advisor. That is probably why I am puzzled.

I am ready to help in testing. If it makes sense and the public approves, then I'm ready to take over the optimization on 5+2 scheme without gaps between the optimization period and the combat week on the first three stages.

I do not want to write comments in code - difficult to formulate ideas in a few phrases.

I should make a secretary))) Ok... >> We'll take it step by step.