thanks

1 instrument = 2,000 USD.

9 instruments = 18000 USD?

FinGeR писал(а) >>
thanks

1 instrument = 2,000 USD.

9 instruments = 18000 USD?

No, of course not.

You need to take into account some nuances.

For example on last year with depo 2000 and lot=0.1 euro and yen did not shed more than 15%, pairs like EURJPY and GBPJPY had drawdown about 50%.

So success is a competent MM. I would set 0.01 lot for them (for micro).

In general, you just need to understand and modify a few optimization parameters for volatile currencies, like SL=80 for GBPJPY (five minutes of movement).

And by no means put this version on a real account, it cannot do much on a real account yet.

Kontra писал(а) >>

hello

I myself optimised 6 pairs over the weekend. I put them in tonight and the result has been a $400 loss so far. I'll attach my sets later. :)

I also noticed that I have a slump at the beginning of the week with gap at the beginning of the week but it clears later. I have to think about the initialization.

Now I have +150pip on my demo after the drawdown of -550pip.

SHOOTER777 писал(а) >>

I have noticed that at the beginning of a week of opening with a gap, there is a slump at first, but then it is back to normal. I need to think about the initialization.

Now I have +150pip on my demo after a drawdown of -550 pip

My balance has been restored and equity has grown by 750 pips. There are 9 pairs on the demo.

On average 5-7 pips open at the same time. With $2000 depo to trade 0.6 lot it is cool, against all MM laws!

How is it going?

I have -550 pips on 6 pairs :(

I attached the presets

Files:
19012009.rar  4 kb

Kontra писал(а) >>

I have -550 pips on 6 pairs :(

I attached the presets.

Something seems to be wrong.

I have L5 version. Only it works correctly on one account for several instruments.

I have looked at the sets, only EUR and YEN are similar, all the rest are different.

Yes, the L5 version. And yet, it's not just the algorithm that matters when optimising. I didn't really bother - I just chose the best result in terms of profit and ran the optimisation for the next step. Maybe I'm wrong? By the way, I have a question about optimization periods. Now I will draw it in visio to make it clearer, and you tell me if it is true or not.

Kontra писал(а) >>

Yes, the L5 version. And yet, it's not just the algorithm that matters when optimising. I didn't really bother - I just chose the best result in terms of profit and ran the optimisation for the next step. Maybe I'm wrong? By the way, I have a question about optimization periods. Now I will draw it in visio to make it clearer, and you tell me if it is true or not.

It is absolutely wrong!

>> Forward is not needed, it is only for testing of the strategy.

Ok, I'll have to re-optimise everything :(

Still, with what result should I choose the parameters: with a large profit, number of trades, expected payoff, minimum drawdown?

Kontra писал(а) >>

Ok, I will have to re-optimise everything :(

Still, what's the first result to choose the parameters: with a bigger profit, number of trades, expected payoff, minimum drawdown?

In the first three stages I choose the best 10-12 balance, the best drawdown and good profit factor, and watch how it reacts the next week. But as a rule it is the maximal balance. On next three legs I select only best balance and eliminate occasional slippage.