again on the tester - page 3

Better yet, try writing a program that can distinguish between generated and real tics with statistically significant reliability :)

Vincent_Vega about spreads, ask your broker

stringo >> :

Vincent_Vega about the spreads, ask your broker.

I'm not talking about spreads, I'm talking about the difference between what's on the chart and what's in the data window

stringo >> :

I'm not going to prove it. The vast majority of users are happy with our generation. So personally, I don't need the attraction of another stray newb. (Sorry to be blunt, but you haven't read all of our tester articles.)

As the thesis of my proof. No sequence of tics that ever happened will ever happen again. Think.

I read your articles just the same... apparently you are so good at explaining to all the newbies that they can't get into the tick generation scheme in a year... think...

Vinsent_Vega писал(а) >>

I'm not talking about spreads but about the discrepancy between what is on the chart and what is in the data window

A few days ago this question was suddenly raised and we already answered it. Very specifically. This is an indicator.

For trading, use variables Bid or Ask, or use the function MarketInfo with the corresponding parameters.

Vinsent_Vega писал(а) >>

I don't mean the spreads, I mean the difference between what's on the chart and what's in the data window

Well, it's clear! This "option" was provided by the mt4 developers on purpose!

So that their product can be sold better! (Bringing in additional revenue to your brokerage company)!

The developers have also provided to include constant requotes, - strictly to the detriment of the trader.

stringo >> :

A few days ago this question was suddenly raised and we have already answered it. Very specifically. This is an indicator.

To trade, use variables Bid or Ask, or use the function MarketInfo with the appropriate parameters.

At least thank you for that... at least we got that out of the way.

Proof:

The tick volume of a simulated tick sequence is much smaller than the tick volume of a real tick sequence over the same time interval.

This is easy to check and you (stringo) know it very well.

As a clear example of the imperfection of tick simulation, anyone can compare simulated and real ticks of news bars.

rid >> :

Well that's understandable! This "option" was specially provided for by the developers of mt4!

To sell their product better! (Bringing more profit to your brokerage company)

In the same way the developers have provided to include constant requotes, - strictly to the detriment of the trader.

You should not demonise them too much, the Consortium has nothing to do with it. You can trade through MT4 with more than 200 brokers, you can always find the one that is closest to your ideal.

stringo >> :

A few days ago this question was suddenly raised and we have already answered it. Very specifically. This is an indicator.

To trade, use variables Bid or Ask, or use the function MarketInfo with the appropriate parameters.

It's probably better to remain silent than to write such illogical explanations...