Stereo Neuro Net - page 4

FION >>:
А что копья то ломать, флет - от ФЛЕЙТ , т.е. движение вверх-вниз в пределах горизонтального канала подобное клавишам на флейте, другой вопрос - размах этого движения. В зависимости от таймфрейма флет может быть от 10-20 до 200 пунктов.

Again, let's dot the i's and cross the t's.

Flat" means flat horizontal. The movement in the horizontal plane, in short, a sideways trend.

Trend is from the English "trend" - direction, trend.

In short-term, long-term trading and intraday trading, the interpretation of these definitions will be different and very subjective, IMHO.

That is why the discussion about the trend and the flat is like the discussion about what tea tastes better - with or without sugar.

I've encountered the word "flute". I completely agree about subjectivity.

FION >> :
I've seen "flute" interpreted as a flute. About the subjectivity I totally agree.

>> http://financial-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/flat+market

On the flute, there's nothing there. And purely logically, "flat" is more appropriate.

By the way, a stone to Budimir -- it is FLAT.

Prival >> :

Since this thread was scrapped Neutron, this is for you.

By the way,Neutron, your proposed NS has just 2 inputs.

components?

Prival писал(а) >>

What you get is that this curve always moves up or down. There is no other way, because a tick will only come when the price has changed up or down.

1. Ticks can go up in a row, say 2 or 500. or they can go down. They cannot go sideways.
What does it follow from? And which ticks do you mean: in MT4, processed by the DC, or on the interbank?

DimaS. писал(а) >>
What does it mean? And which ticks do you mean: in MT4, processed by the DC, or in the interbank?

The concept of a tick is in MT, there is no such thing on the interbank.

What is your definition of a tick on the interbank?

Prival >> :

What is your definition of a tick in the interbank market?

Oh those nervous ticks... :)))

There are three market states: trend, channel, and flat. They differ only in the amplitude of price movement.

How do you look at this video? There is a distance of 10 cm between the centres, a person has a maximum of 7-8 cm between the eyes, and the eyes can only be parallel, or the gaze is crossed over the nose, or is there something wrong with me?

meta-trader2007 писал(а) >>

Oh, those nervous tics... :)))

There are three market states: trend, channel, and flat. They differ only in the amplitude of price movements.

It reminds me of the proverb. Well, start from the beginning.

I'm tired of repeating myself. I wrote everything on the previous page. You can look for the channel, the flat .... >> flag on the play.

Integer >> :
How do you look at this video? There is a distance of 10 cm between the centres, a person has a maximum of 7-8 cm between the eyes and the eyes can only be parallel, or look across the nose, or is there something wrong with me?

so all we're doing is looking at this cartoon with the skewed eyes-principle dry...points, and where's the K-O-N-K-R-E-T-I-K-A on this NS?