prompt. - page 14

MOLOT_UA писал(а) >>
Tell me one thing - this pair does exist - so it can make money - then what's the problem?

How is our future millionaire? )))))

Got a real account so you don't have to deal with item #6?

It makes sense to read the contract with DC.....))))

MOLOT_UA писал(а) >>
Tell me one thing - this pair does exist - so it could make money - what's the problem then?

We don't have a problem. Problems arise for brokerage companies when they try to trade this way, and they start to obstruct trading, at best for us these obstacles are within the regulations... There are dozens of decent scalpers that show excellent tests and take their depo into space on demo accounts (DC's chips are usually not spared), but they do it completely differently on real accounts. And when trading with such an illiquid instrument, especially with a decent lot, there may be serious problems for both you and DC..... Just imagine for a moment 10 lots of USDNOK, not to mention 100 or 500:)

I have not worked on a real account - and in general - it seems strange - nowhere is it written - that if a pair is not liquid then you can not work on it - where - is it - let me read it

MOLOT_UA писал(а) >>

I have not worked on real accounts yet - and in general - it's strange - nowhere is it written - that if a pair is not liquid then you can't work on it - where - it is - let me read it

As the great Ostap Bender used to say - "Maybe the keys to the flat where the money is?" ))))

You have $100 - open an account, lock it up or give me the investment password - and do some demonstrative trading for everyone at.....)))) ))))

Unfortunately, there's already a $10,000 account I'm working on.

I think I'll blow it in a couple of days.)

I'll let the oil tycoons know how to trust a loser with their money.

MOLOT_UA писал(а) >>

Unfortunately, there's already a $10,000 account I'm working on.

I think I'll blow it in a couple of days.)

...the oil tycoons will know how to trust the losers with their money.

Is that so bad? Give me the invest password or lock it - it's interesting after all....)))))

eh...

you're all curious - when I fly through, I'll post it))

MOLOT_UA писал(а) >>

eh...

You're all interested - I'll show you when I'm through)).

The problem is that I'm interested in earnings of 10-15-20 pips and spread of 50-75 pips. But not in the demo version, but on a real account......

MOLOT_UA писал(а) >>

eh...

you're all curious - I'll show you when I fly over))

Nah, it's more fun to watch the fall than the corpse under a 16-story building.

LeoV >> :

Well, you see the thing is, I'm really interested - is it real to earn 10-15-20 pips, with a spread of 50-75 pips. But not in the demo version, but in a real account......

i'm interested as well, today we will see

I'm having a hard time working after a workout.

but nothing))

>> as they say it's better to practice on other people's money))