prompt. - page 11

MOLOT_UA >>:
... жаль что нельзя увеличить лот - 1000 макс - я бы уже давно вышел на млрд. - и розвалил бы биржу нахер))

And for what?

1. Why chop off the bough you're sitting on?

2. at least leave the stock exchange to us or to yourself for pampering. After all, they have been building it for decades. :(

Remember - warned = armed

LeoV писал(а) >>

You should give the link properly - http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=monitoring_stat&xid=6059

It looks interesting. But in reality it is exotic pipsing on the demo... You have to try this on a real account.

S.L. I'm afraid I can forget about such trading on such illiquid stuff on the real account, especially with big lots.

the logic is - the spread on the pair is 50p - and the profit is 15p - or have i miscalculated?

my logic is very profitable - for now on the demo - we'll see later))

Good luck - don't worry about it any more - if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask - because even if you can see with the naked eye that a colleague is walking on the edge of a knife, it's time for me to take a dose :)

I'm not risking anything - and my investor is pecking away at money - so he said -

MOLOT_UA (18:21:02 11/01/2009)
that will be in the case of failure?

shaijudeen (18:24:55 11/01/2009)
no problem, its my money

wait why lose - I'm playing - I've only been in the pocket for 5 minutes - and I've got 5-10 per cent of my balance in my pocket

ok

i created another demo account of 2000 quid - almost 3 hours ago today - i have 47 thousand there now - is that bad?