prompt. - page 9

I was a bit mistaken - I seem to have 303 + and 6 in minus

goldtrader >> :

Looked it up...

Stompless Martingale.

This is not a martin. A martin has a downward curve in pips, but here it's strictly upward.

because most trades are 1-5 minutes - very profitable - that's why I don't put any stops - I don't have time))

What is a pip?

MOLOT_UA писал(а) >>

I was a bit mistaken - I must have 303 + and 6 in minus.

There's just one thing I don't understand. You wrote -

MOLOT_UA wrote >>

I have $100 myself-- I've never opened a real account.

$100 is there. Open a $100 account - and make a couple of lakhs out of it. It will be the best show on this forum, the best branch in the history of this forum. There will be a lot of investors. I'll be the first. Why don't you do that?

it's not that simple - because - I work on a terminal - TeleTrade - the minimum account you can open there is $2,000 - it's kind of a barrier for me((

There's a 10$ spread starting from 10$ and a 2p spread instead of the 5p spread in TT.

LeoV >> :

There's just one thing I don't understand. You wrote--

I got $100. Open a $100 account - and make a couple of lakhs out of it. It'll be the best show on this forum, the best branch in the history of this forum. There's gonna be a lot of investors. I'll be the first. Why don't you do that?

Yeah, yeah! I'll join in too!

MOLOT_UA писал(а) >>
it's not that simple - i work on a terminal - TeleTrade - the minimum account you can open there is $2,000 - it's kind of a barrier for me((

You have a look here - alpari.micro

• Accounts in roubles, dollars and euros;
  • There is no minimum deposit;

You may start with 10 dollars. And with 100 - that's just chocolate. Come on - show everyone where the crayfish breeds. Make a couple of klams out of $100 - it will be a great show.......)))

I can do it on the demo - I pipped it in a few days - it's a billion - but MT draws 100 million - well, it doesn't matter