What is sporting and non-sporting trade - page 7

Mathemat >>:
strelec, скажи правду: ты уже нашел вот именно сейчас такой ДЦ, который будет не против переводить деньги на твой банковский счет при твоей торговле - даже если не будет 130?

dukascopy

to arnautov

the question is technical, i.e. someone has been shot, not just a lot of logs, but 87 metres,
someone exceeded the speed limit by so many km/h, = less than 10 km/h is not punishable(((
So here too, we need to establish the damage that Strelec did -
i.e. how much strain with their osh.130
technically strained
any suggestions for calculating the damage and identifying the victims?

sol писал(а) >>

dukascopy

I know this dukascopy. Only at night the spread was as high as 7 pips - I saw it myself. But otherwise, of course, it will pay out if the spread is respected))))

Mathemat >>:
strelec, скажи правду: ты уже нашел вот именно сейчас такой ДЦ, который будет не против переводить деньги на твой банковский счет при твоей торговле - даже если не будет 130?

That's right, I'm drinking beer right now.

I've had a bit of moonshine recently too (it's good, by the way, it's a work of art, even though it's 75%). You know what I'm talking about.

About dukascopy: they seem to have a pretty small minimum deposit...

strelec писал(а) >> will perish in the hands of the Inquisition.

Sagittarius, it's not really about you personally. Because the championship is positioned as a championship taking place under market conditions -

You will see how different trading systems behave under real, market conditions. Which of these trading strategies and tactics are effective and which are not.
Under the terms of the Championship, each Expert Advisor has to correctly take into account the settings of financial instruments without any strictly defined parameters. Spreads and the minimum step back from the market price can dynamically change depending on the market conditions. During periods of high volatility, before and during news hours, there might be problems with order execution or modification of existing orders.
then, due to the fact that real DCs and brokers have increased spreads, accordingly the question arises - are those spreads that are present in the Champa market or not? The question is just this. If these spreads are market spreads, then the victory of all three pipers will be justified. Here is what a typical user wrote in the comments of the last report https://championship.mql5.com/2012/ru/news - quote - "And what broker has 2 point spread on the euro pound and you can put those profits closer than 10 pips? Where is the brokerage house? I am asking the same question. You once wrote that your EA works fine with higher spreads. Then I do not understand what are you afraid of? If your Expert Advisor works very well with higher spreads - what is the problem? Von Prismal wrote that the spread is not a problem for him. But the point is not even that, but whether the trading conditions that exist in the Championship correspond to market conditions or not? If the organisers decide that they do - no problem.......)))))

According to условиям Чемпионата, every expert must correctly take into account the settings of financial instruments without rigidly defined parameters. Spreads and minimum pull-back from the market price can change dynamically depending on market conditions. During periods of high volatility, before and during news hours, there may be problems with executing trades or modifying existing orders.

i.e. there may be technical problems, but not disqualification)))))

and vice versa, if the EA has problems could be according to the terms of the Championship, and these problems are rejected by the DC with error 130, it means that these problems are solved,

LeoV >> :

Sagittarius, it's not really about you personally. Because the championship is being positioned as a championship in a market environment -

then, due to the fact that real DCs and brokers have increased spreads, accordingly the question arises - are those spreads that are present in the championship market or not? The question is just that. If these spreads are market spreads, then the victory of all three pipers will be justified. Here is what a typical user wrote in the comments of the last report https://championship.mql5.com/2012/ru/news - quote - "And what broker has 2 point spread on the euro pound and you can put those profits closer than 10 pips? Where is the brokerage house? I am asking the same question. You once wrote that your EA works fine with higher spreads. Then I do not understand what are you afraid of? If your Expert Advisor works very well with higher spreads - what is the problem? Von Prismal wrote that the spread is not a problem for him. But the point is not even that, but whether the trading conditions that exist in the Championship correspond to market conditions or not? If the organisers decide that they do - no problem.......)))))

Leonid, fuck all these spreads and stopgaps. Let's go to the tennis players. I have the money.

Korey писал(а) >>

i.e. there may be technical problems but not disqualification)))))

and vice versa, if the advisor has problems could be. on championship conditions and these problems are rejected by DC error 130, then these problems are solved,

read further -

be frugal on CPU and computer memory resources
Only the Organiser knows how many Experts are on one Server, how much memory this Server has, how much memory is used for logging and other stuff, and, respectively, how much memory is left for each Expert Advisor until the end of the Championship. If there is not enough memory, only they know about it. So the decision to disqualify for technical reasons or whatever remains solely up to them )))))

strelec писал(а) >>

Leonid, fuck all these spreads, stop-overs. Let's go to the tennis players. I've got the money.

No problem. But where do you live? ))))