What is sporting and non-sporting trade - page 6

Korey писал(а) >> Feel better???

If we are comparing the championship to a beauty contest, then the logs of the Sagittarius with numerous mistakes do not look good compared to the logs of other contestants who have no mistakes. That's why, as in a beauty contest, the ugly contestants are dismissed.

But it would be interesting to hear the comparison of the championship with the pole. That, in my opinion, is a more interesting and inadequate comparison. In whose favour would it be? ))))

Korey писал(а) >>

There has already been such a scandal in B.Tennis, allegedly Sharapova's shouting demoralises opponents and is allegedly unsportsmanlike.

Can you imagine, Sharapova plays and she has dirty stains on her shorts, on her skirt too - like mistakes in the logs......I think everyone would regurgitate.....)))) Brrrrr....

LeoV писал(а) >>

Can you imagine Sharapova playing and she's got dirt stains on her knickers, on her skirt too - like mistakes in the logs......I think everyone would regurgitate.....)))) brrrr....

and THIS, the Spectators would say, is Sharapova walking down the corridor,

innocently,

at the exact moment

LeoV shouted: ....Open the door! Polucia! )))

And once again, it's all turned on the tennis players. 'Abeiks and strelec' The circle closed. No matter what the men talk about, it always comes back to the broads. And that's probably right. What's all the fuss about, for women, of course.

to strelec

Calculate the percentage of osh.130 to the total number of transactions, and if it is less than 25%))) - protect your brainchild!

strelec >> :
..What's all the fuss about, for women, of course.

That's the trouble. First it's for women, then women, then children, then grandchildren. And all your life, no matter how good you are, you always have less than you want.

Korey писал(а) >>

and THIS, the Spectators would say, was Sharapova walking down the corridor,

innocently,

at the exact moment that

LeoV shouted: ....Open the door! Polucia! )))

Laugh it up )))) First grade, second quarter.... )))) I see.....

Korey >> :

to strelec

Calculate the percentage of osh.130 to the total number of transactions, and if it is less than 25%))) - protect your brainchild!

Thank you, friend, for your support. As Exupery wrote, you have to answer for those you tame. But there's nothing I can do to help him now, he'll die in the hands of the Inquisition. He has brothers who are more educated and fortunate, but they will not be able to come to his support. Maybe at the end of the list they'll at least give him a separate VIP cell - with all that money.

Korey >> :

"properly consider financial instrument settings without rigidly defined parameters (lot limits, spreads, minimum market pullbacks, etc.)" (c)

1. Strelec correctly takes into account the settings of financial instruments - it got Error 130 and keeps silent until the next tick.
2. There is no threshold set for when the "wrong" moment occurs,

which means that this requirement refers to the ability to work under the server.
and if the server does not remove the swotter, then there would be nothing to make up.

Actually, the organisers have their own goals. They have made the terminal. They created the programming language. They want to show how cool EAs can be written on it. They want them to earn money and work in all conditions, no matter how the brokerage company changes its parameters, and they can recover after a connection failure and so on.

And for that, we need to make sure that EA writers make the most of the language's capabilities. And the lion's share of problems can be solved by using the Marketinfo function, which the participant in question did not do. The organizer has the full right to remove it from the race. For disrespect, so to speak. It is the same as driving a car without lights at night, and then shoving a traffic inspector in the face with a vehicle inspection ticket. I passed the tech inspection, it means the lights work! One of the disqualified wrote 87 gigabytes of logs in a week. He could basically put a server in with the other contestants' terminals. This is not a race. The organisers don't care about spectacle and records. They judge by other criteria. We've been told in clear Russian (and in English, too) not to use fixed spread and stoplaw parameters. And each of us, when sending the Expert Advisor, has agreed to this. And if you agreed and still violated the condition, you have to answer.

strelec, tell me the truth: have you found a brokerage house right now that won't mind transferring money to your bank account when you trade - even if it's not 130?