Price movements can be predicted ! - page 38

Shniperson >> :
Eh... Here comes Kolya.

Sincere sympathy.

On the other hand, even now, with the Euro at 1.3607, it is too early to talk about a change of trend.

Sart писал(а) >>

I sincerely sympathise.

On the other hand, even now, with the euro at 1.3607, it is too early to talk about a change in trend.

Why? Why do you think so? Some reason? Then when?

NProgrammer >> :

Why? Why do you think so? Some reason? Then when?

The franc, as the most volatile and, in that sense, a telling instrument, is looking confidently upwards.

It can easily go down to 1.1300-1.1100 or even lower, without detriment to its upward bias, and then go back up again

With all the consequences for other instruments.

Certainly the euro is rising, but so far there are no radical wave indicators confirming the decisiveness of those upward intentions.

In short, uncertainty persists. In such a situation, I, for one, do not gamble.

Sart писал(а) >>

The franc, as the most volatile and, in that sense, the most indicative instrument, is confidently looking upwards.

It can easily go down to 1.1300-1.1100 or even lower, without detriment to its upside bias, and then go back up again

With all the consequences for other instruments.

Certainly the Euro is rising, but there are no radical wave indicators so far to confirm the decisiveness of these upward intentions.

In short, uncertainty persists. In such a situation, I, for one, do not gamble.

While we were talking here the EUR has already taken 1.37.

So you don't have a clear criterion for the euro-buck... Just a feeling? Or maybe I do not understand you?

NProgrammer >> :

The eu has already hit 1.37 as we speak.

So you don't have a clear criterion for the euro-buck... Just a feeling? Or am I misunderstanding you?

I have two consecutive waves up on the euro, which seem to have reached their immediate targets long ago,

And there is no way a third wave can form.

But if the third wave will form on the Euro, it will be possible to open without a backward glance and speak about the change of the trend.

And 300-400 p. in the situation of waiting for the change of the trend - does not mean anything.

Sart писал(а) >>

I have two consecutive upward waves on the euro, which seem to have reached their immediate targets long ago,

And the third wave cannot form in any way.

But if the euro forms the third wave up, then it can easily, without looking back, open and talk about the change of the trend.

The 300-400 points in the anticipation of the change of the tendency does not mean anything.

I see, but I've already managed to open there and back.

But not the point, it seems to me that since December... hmm, I'll just look it up now - since 2008.12.01 07:06 one can already talk about an upward tendency, but then again I may be wrong... It's not that, it's just that the end of the year is, um ... what - there's not many days left .... And the tundra after New Year, most likely to remain, well, at least until the beginning of February ... Or even further ... But that's just what I personally think ... :))

Shniperson >> :
Eh... Here comes Kolya...

Kolya Marjov always comes when he's not expected... That's just the way he is. :(

The wave movement on the M30 indicates a slowdown and a possible reversal of 100 pips and the older periods are still showing an upward movement of the pair.

Sart писал(а) >>

I have two consecutive upward waves on the euro, which seem to have reached their immediate targets long ago,

And the third wave cannot form in any way.

But if the euro forms the third wave up, then it can easily, without looking back, open and talk about the change of the trend.

The 300-400 points in the situation of expectation of change in the trend - it means nothing.

I don't know what you mean, but everything is up for a long time. All levels are going up. The indicator shows upwards, stopping at the resistance lines. Here are the pictures. A little bit of explanation lines drawn manually, blue resistance, red support. Kai- as if the blue buy, red sell.

Diaries

important resistance line has been broken through the upside indicator for two weeks

H4

Triangle broken upwards. Indicator is steady upwards

H1

The indicator was performing well on the rebound from the boundaries, until it broke the upper one with confirmation (it is blue).

30 min

upwards as well. But rather just a clarification of the entry points.

Prival писал(а) >>

I don't know what you're talking about, but I've had everything up for a while now. All levels are going up. The indicator shows up, stopping at the resistance lines. Here are the pictures. A little bit of explanation lines drawn manually, blue resistance, red support. Kai- as if the blue buy, red sell.

Diaries

important resistance line has been broken through the upside indicator for two weeks

H4

Triangle broken upwards. Indicator is steady upwards

H1

The indicator was performing well on the rebound from the boundaries, until it broke through the upper one with confirmation (it is blue).

30 min

upwards as well. But rather just a clarification of the entry points.

O Prival, you and I have matched.... I feel more confident now.... Listen, let's make every forecaster a forum at http://robotrading.liveforums.ru/ and make him a moderator, so he can ask questions but not be rude :)) Like a moderator will banish them if they want... etc. And we'll support each other. I'll look at your forecast, you look at mine... I'm sure someone else will join in... So, it's like a vote and we'll escape from responsibility... :))