Price movements can be predicted ! - page 34

Xadviser писал(а) >>

What's your phrase "rearmed"?

was cautiously heard this year and immediately became the "standard" name: combat drones.
>> basically UAVs with autonomous target selection, and application without operator involvement.
+ soon to come with aerial refuelling and recharging. These are not toys as they operate in operational depth.
Also Bush has ordered 100,000 cruise missiles (cf. Stalin: 100,000 pilots),

arsenal ships (a destroyer with 100 missiles with a range of 4,500 km)
+ on all kinds of things a fundamental leap: artillery GPS projectiles, chemical laser (ours was), high-pulse engines,
ultra-precise guidance at hypersonic speed, new materials, etc.

Korey >> :

if I may be a little vague.

Back in the spring, I predicted a fall in the eu in numbers to the current
- the yüsay want to rearm on new principles and for that they need a strong dollar.
The prediction turned out to be incomplete as the yusei did not just drop the eu, but created a crisis in order to do so(((... competitors
Now this has somewhat happened (not rearmament))) and ...
there is a global understanding: we can not succumb to the americans
- there was a strategic desire to bring the dollar down
i.e. the market is in a phase where technical forecasts give way to fundamental analysis.

The EURUSD fundamental targets look like 1.95 with a jump to 2.150

On the one hand the dollar seems to have risen...

on the other hand it just paused in its decline...

What's the truth Brother? ))

Korey писал(а) >>

this year it was cautiously announced and immediately became a "standard" name: combat drones.
mainly UAVs with autonomous target selection and application without operator's involvement.
+ soon to come with aerial refuelling and recharging. These are not toys as they operate in operational depth.
Also Bush has ordered 100,000 cruise missiles (cf. Stalin: 100,000 pilots),

arsenal ships (a destroyer with 100 missiles with a range of 4,500 km)
+ on all kinds of things a fundamental leap: artillery GPS projectiles, chemical laser (ours was), high-pulse engines,
ultra-precise hypersonic guidance, new materials, etc.

It's not that simple, it's a wish to have one for now...

Regards. Head of Scientific and Research Laboratory of UAV of N.E.Zhukovsky Air Force Base :-)

and the truth is that computer modelling allows for all economic wars.
And it's not just the weather that "approximates".

to Prival

1. with regular UAVs. up to 300 km in Pakistan.

2. so wish fulfillment requires money, so we are hobbling from their wish.

3. all data is from the open press)))

NProgrammer писал(а) >>

:))

1.2720-1.2699...

1.2725 in fact...

Efficiency - from 40% per month of the deposit, which is not much. But it requires little time to devote to Forex. Mostly in the morning, and periodically during the day to look at charts. When important levels are near, of course, more attention and time are required until these levels are broken through or the price rebounds from them.

The Median is the former channel edge, from which price has bounced at least 3 times and which has been broken. The price will always be attracted to the Median. It is only a matter of time.

The most important Median is the Monthly. (The red thick line). A picture is attached.

The second most important is the Weekly Median (Yellow line). That is, after the breakdown of the Monthly one, in our case, the price will go to the Weekly one. It is a matter of time.

Also, the Global Monthly Trend target near the top purple line has not been reached. As you can see, there was a sharp drop.

Now we draw a new uptrend (Blue) and see the First "Ideal" point: Intersection of the Yellow Median and the Upper boundary of the Blue trend. The price is 171.50, the "Ideal" date is April 25, 2010.

The second "Ideal" point serves to execute the Global Monthly Trend + Reaching the Upper Boundary of the new Blue Channel at 174.30 and here we can also see the "Ideal" target execution time: May 9, 2012.

To confirm the new blue trend, we need to go to its lower boundary - around 108.00, rebound to the Red Median, go back down and rebound from the lower boundary of this blue channel and then go to the upper boundary.

The price will "squeeze" into the Triangle and break through it and shoot upwards. This triangle is a strong reversal signal.

Before the upside flight, a spike to 103.00 is also likely, in order to snag lucrative Strategic buying by the big players. They are usually heavily invested to bring prices down to the most profitable lows so that, again, they can profitably buy into the long Long there.

Mathemat >> :

No, I haven't. I will evaluate both with your formula, Sergey, and with my own method offered earlier. There is just a lot of unnecessary stuff here, I try not to meddle. It seems to be not a flood thread.

Mathematician, I am waiting for your assessment. I am interested in the idea that it is an outsider who is imbued with the idea that price movements can be predicted.

Start with the very first franc forecast - at least with the formula I suggested.

Plus писал(а) >>

Performance - from 40% per month of the depo, which is not much.

Yes, it's an interesting picture you have painted for us, Oleg. On the whole, everything is thorough and clear, thank you. I`d be glad to read your opinion about other EaP, maybe not in such a distant perspective as in 2012 :-)

I would not agree with 40% though. More than a decent result, if you're not lying, of course. What kind of drawdown do you tolerate?

Xadviser >> :

Yes, it's an interesting picture you have painted for us, Oleg. On the whole, everything is thorough and clear, thank you. I would be happy to read your vision on other EaPs as well, maybe not in such a distant perspective as 2012 :-)

I would not agree with 40% though. More than a decent result, if you're not lying, of course. What kind of drawdown do you tolerate?

At the moment I have a drawdown of just under 50%, which is bad.