Price movements can be predicted ! - page 33

NProgrammer писал(а) >>

It was 4:30 p.m. 04/12/2008 ... I think it was on Thursday...

I'm talking about Friday at 05/12/2008 22:56. :)

By the way - so that forecasters can check other forecasts and even in Russian - Daily Analysis : )) There is even an indicator and a template for the MT picture is exactly the same as on the site ...

Korey >> :

Look at the kinetic theory of gases.

"Physicists are joking" (C).

Korey, if you know anything about statistical physics on the ideological-political level, write in the mail.

Obviously, I haven't matured to phase velocity and probability vector, but entropy and enthalpy could be privately discussed.

Mathemat писал(а) >>

Korey, if you know anything about statistical physics on the ideological-political level, write by mail.

Obviously, I have not yet grown to phase velocity and probability vector, but entropy and enthalpy could be privately discussed.

M, I'm sorry, but I'm here tonight because of the gyppo :) A stupid thought occurred to me - you know, I don't really know anything about your trading system... Tell me. Nah... it'd just be a lot easier to actually brainstorm... I'm sorry, it's just that the question of time-per-occupation efficiency is bugging me... No, really, M, well, I've said too much already :)) You haven't said a word... or are you thinking of compiling, nah... I tried it, there's no quality jump... :)) Sorry, I'm not good with Russian lately... :)

Mathemat >> :

Korey, if you know anything about statistical physics on the ideological-political level, write by mail.

Obviously, I have not yet grown to phase velocity and probability vector, but entropy and enthalpy could be privately discussed.

Somewhere on this forum I found an entropy indicator, a very interesting indicator by the way.

PS

I did a search and found that Korey has brought my undertaking to near perfection.

Now if we could make Kalman's one and the whole thing will be ready.

NProgrammer >> :

You know, I don't really know anything about your trading system... Tell me. [...]

No, really, M, well, I've said too much already :))) You haven't said a word...

1. I have not told anyone, for there is no system in its present form yet. I have not yet traded realities (I already did, but that was just toys), but the anger and determination are all piling up. You can snide about theorists as much as you like (I am impenetrable). When we have a system - then we'll talk about its price, if I want to sell it.

2. What did you say, NP? You admitted it yourself, you're a master at hiding information. You have admitted that you are the master of concealing information.

But already for the fact that you're trading realities now and feeding the results to the kids, I have respect for you. And by the way, I remind you of your X-ray...

Mathemat писал(а) >>

1. I haven't told anyone, as there is no system in place yet. I have not yet traded realities (I already did, but that was just toys), but the anger and determination are all piling up. You can snide about theorists as much as you like (I am impenetrable). When there will be a system - then we will talk about its price, if I want to sell.

2. What did you say, NP? You yourself have admitted that you are a master on the subject of concealing information. It is one thing - to put an indicator (even only a picture), and another - a trading system.

But I already have respect for the fact that you're trading and feeding the results to your children. And, by the way, a reminder of your X-ray...

Sell! ... ?... Why, what's the point? Well dak everyone has a different view, that's why I don't ask...

2) I posted all, but the algorithm will not tell, although this indicator and not togruyu.

I said a lot of things... really.

About the Rengine, M, you are exactly 1000% confusing me, I even if I have to remember with whom ( but do not torture :)) memory is not iron :)) )

I wasn't going to suck anything out of the championship results... I had everything working then, like - I did not need...

Tell me the gist of the system anyway, at least the gist... When are you going to trade, I know you... It'll be another couple of years... So come on, maybe she has mistakes... Although, you do not want to be 100% right...

Plus писал(а) >>

I cautiously consider 115.60 as the final stop.

Whichever pattern appears on the Median, that's where we'll go. Either at 103.70 or at 138.75. The second variant is more preferable. I will attach the picture later, if it is interesting.

Oleg, it is time for you to open your own branch, though it probably will not help, they will flood there too. I follow your comments with interest, although I do not make any predictions myself. If I may say a few words about the effectiveness of your system. And of course, waiting for the pictures :-) It`s interesting about the main median. How is it constructed?

may I be a little vague.

Back in the spring, I predicted the fall of the eu in numbers to the current
- Yusei want to rearm on new principles and for that they need a strong dollar.
The prediction turned out to be incomplete as the yusei did not just drop the eu, but created a crisis in order to do so(((... competitors
Now this has somewhat happened (not rearmament))) and ...
there is a global understanding: we can not succumb to the americans
- there was a strategic desire to bring the dollar down
i.e. the market is in a phase where technical forecasts give way to fundamental analysis.

EURUSD fundamental targets look like 1.95 with a jump to 2.150

Korey писал(а) >>

- yusei want to rearm on new principles, and for that they need a strong dollar.

What's your phrase "rearmament"?

EURUSD fundamental targets look like 1.95 with a jump to 2.150.

I.e. buy and hold?

Agree with the conclusions in general.

NProgrammer >>:

2) I posted all, but the algorithm will not tell you, although with this indicator and not togruzhuyu. [...]

About the Rengine, M, you're definitely mixing me up 1000%, I can even remember with whom if I have to ( but don't torture :)) memory is not iron :)) ) [...]

Well, the essence of the system anyway, come on, at least the essence... When are you going to trade, I know you... it'll be another couple of years...

1. You're telling me you've written too much...

2. I withdraw the question with the X-ray, my mistake. But who was it?

3. I have already described the essence of the proposed system on a private forum.