Programmer as a partner - page 3

KimIV писал(а) >>

PPKS...

for All

So who has an inflated ego? Programmers or traders? Of course, programmers are not without sin, but with experience they become more sober about things. More cynical, if you like. And traders, I think, continue to hover in the clouds of their ideas for much longer.

Have you ever had a working idea?

OZ0 писал(а) >>

haven't you come across any ideas that work?

I have... The main characteristic of a good idea is simplicity. So simple that it is hard to believe that such simplicity can work. Man has a tendency to overcomplicate things. He is under the illusion that "the more complicated the better". That's why simple things become difficult to detect and understand.

OZ0 >> have you never come across any ideas that work?

Have you, Yefim? The point is that the efficiency of a "generator of ideas", even of a very talented one, is exceptionally low here, in the MTS construction sphere. That is why "tough guys" who have seen hundreds of such geniuses, try not to waste their time and work for reward - to recoup their time which they spend on it. And the long-term division of labor such as "I am a generator, I can not coder, - and you coder, let's embody" on a free basis I think too unequal.

P.S. No, such collaboration may well happen, but in this case both partners must match each other in level of training and rights: generator must have good understanding of coding in order not to give such ideas that are just not really algorithmic, while coder must have vote to reject next genius.

OZ0 писал(а) >>

have you not come across any working ideas?

There can't even theoretically be any working TCs for statistical reasons.

;)

That's the thing, a lot of the people here don't even trade in the market. Therefore, within forex, their time is of no value. This seems to me to be a strong argument in favour of the advantage of cooperation.

Yuupi_Como >> :
That's the thing, a lot of the people here don't even trade in the market. Therefore, their time is of no value within the forex industry. It seems to me to be a weighty argument in favour of the advantage of cooperation.

Email in the inbox 430-112-453. If you really sensible suggestions, then write. About the timing is not guaranteed. I cooperate with many, but nothing sensible.

Yuupi_Como >> :
That's the thing, many of the guys here don't even trade on the market. So within the framework of forex their time has no price.

That's a bit too much. Many here do not deliberately trade, preferring to code - for money. I don't see anything wrong with that. And their time certainly has a price - the price of the coder. What have the frames of Forex got to do with it?

2 diakin: That's also too much. Why would we all hang out here then? Do you have an adequate model of the market to know all its properties?

diakin писал(а) >>

There can't even theoretically be TCs that work, for statistical reasons.

;)

There are. I've seen them, some I know) Not grails, but they work. But there cannot be any grails for sure.

Yuupi_Como wrote >>
That's the thing, a lot of the people here don't even trade in the market. Therefore their time is of no value within forex. That seems to me to be a strong argument for the advantage of cooperation.

Just the opposite, if they do not trade, it means that coding is their bread and it is wrong not to pay them for it. There are times when stopping a car - you'll get a free ride, but a taxi driver will never do that.

KimIV писал(а) >>

have come across... The main characteristic of a good idea is simplicity. Such simplicity that one cannot even believe that such simplicity can work. Humans tend to complicate things. He is under the illusion that "the more complicated the better". That's why simple things become difficult to detect and understand.

and I've seen some, but there are fewer people working for an idea than there are ideas.

and every year ....

and it's depressing to see a mercantile approach prevailing

Where are Radio, Modelist-constructor, Technics of Youth, Chemistry and Life, Science and Life...?

You, Igor, are a pleasant exception (though I am angry at you sometimes, that you have not addressed all your designs in one place).

Mathemat писал(а) >>

Have you come across any, Yefim? The point is that the efficiency of the "generator of ideas", even of a very talented one, is exceptionally low here, in the field of MTS construction. That is why "tough guys" who have seen hundreds of such geniuses, try not to waste their time and work for reward - to recoup their time which they spend on it. And the long-term division of labor such as "I am a generator, I can not coder, - and you coder, let's embody" on a free basis I think too unequal.

P.S. No, such collaboration may well take place, but in this case both partners must match each other in level of training and rights: generator must have good understanding of coding in order not to give such ideas which are simply not really algorithmic, while coder must have vote to reject next genius.

Alexey, you are right as always, the question of correct and tolerant contacts takes place when it is a question not of producing the gross product to order, but a chamber cooperation of the brothers in spirit, not "profane" and "dedicated", but "enlightened" and "dedicated".

Although a bespoke writing firm is probably possible. I'll pitch the idea to the students of the Computer Academy today.