INTRA-LIGHT ANALYSIS - page 6

sllawa3 >> :

I'm not going to argue about whether or not it makes a difference. I want to hear the opinion of someone who has tried it in practice.

How serious it is >>)

Daniil >> :

>> how serious it is 8-)

???

sllawa3 >> :

That's what I wanted to hear... but I don't know what you think... is this a good thing or is it just a waste of time?

>> what's not clear? The trend widens, the flat narrows. It is enough, I think. Well, the ticks pumping can be solved somehow. Or, really, generate them from the minutes. But the groundless rubbing of it in the forum is definitely a waste of time...

Daniil >> :

What's not clear? The trend is widening, the flat is narrowing. Imho, that's enough. Well, the ticks pumping can be solved somehow. Or, really, generate them from the minutes. But the groundless rubbing of it in the forum is surely a waste of time...

It's more convenient to grind it out in the forum than to write an EA and then have it scrapped for lack of use...

Ok 5 times I'll tell you since you ask 100 times I've tried it, I'm better, but it's not a fact that you will be better

sllawa3 >> :

>> it's more convenient to have a forum thread than to write an advisor and then scrap it for lack of use...

If you tried it, did switching from bars to ticks increase your profitability or is it the same as before?

sllawa3 >> :

If so, did switching from bars to ticks increase the profitability of the system or is it the same as before ?

Thanks for the answer. It's reassuring to know I'm not on a tippy-toe path after all.

If you take 5 points and use them to build a mask, it doesn't matter if you take 5 ticks or 5 cloves. The formula for the mask is the same as it was, but the point is different.

sllawa3 >> :

Thanks for the reply. It's reassuring... I'm not on the youpik path after all...

Now it makes sense to try it myself...

Prival >> :
If you take 5 points and use them to build a mask, it doesn't matter if you take 5 ticks or 5 cloves. I'm not going to build a swap, I'm not going to build a swap...

I'm not going to build a chart for entry or exit ... (except for setting a lot) I'm interested in non-syndicator systems ...