INTRA-LIGHT ANALYSIS - page 3

sllawa3 >> :

And all indulators... If you do not know what to expect the result will be :) why do you think it's lagging?

what prevents you from creating a candlestick comparator?

Fduch >> :

What indicators will not give lagging signals if you convert them to ticks?

No decent indicator will work with ticks.

on ticks the timeline is not linear, isochronous flow is like holes instead of bars on normal charts

Fduch >> :

If "Apply Close" is specified in the indicator parameters, the zero bar will be drawn at the current price

I agree but you can only compare this current price with high and low candle... not with the closest min or max price change...

sllawa3 >> :

I agree but you can only compare this current price with a high and low candle... not the closest min or max price change...

and is it worth debating on this subject... i am interested in if anyone has dealt with this issue or not? and exchange views on the technical implementation of this...

sabluk >> :

no decent indices will work on ticks

the timeline is not linear on ticks, the isochronous flow is like holes instead of bars on a normal chart

Give me a decent turkey and I'll make it work on ticks =)

sllawa3 >> :

I want to know if someone has already touched upon this issue and exchange my opinions on technical realization of this...

Technically, it's not difficult to implement. On the history it makes no sense, but in realtime it's not difficult to track every price change, recording it in an array, and using this array to draw the indicator later.)

Fduch >> :

But the question "what is it for if it's already bad?" is still relevant -)

But the question "what for?" is still relevant... : : First of all, to scan the market more accurately... and then to think how to fight slows on orders opening and closing...

Has anyone used e-Signal? There are several ticks per second coming in. That is, the cursor does not move in leaps and bounds after a while, but continuously and smoothly without up and down jumps. These are the real ticks. What we see in MT4 is a heavily filtered tick history, which has little relation to reality. So it makes no sense to analyze it - you will analyze the brokerage company filter, but not the work of Forex. If you want to understand what real ticks are - look at e-Signal. It is very different from MT4 ticks.

Before MT4 I was using e-Signal. I know very well how it works.

sllawa3 >> :

>> first of all to scan the market more accurately... and then to think how to fight the brakes on order opening and closing...

I don't think that the exact drawing of indices is so necessary... But using them in Expert Advisors is another matter...

LeoV писал(а) >>

Has anyone used e-Signal? There are several ticks per second coming in. That is, the cursor does not move in leaps and bounds after a while, but continuously and smoothly without up and down jumps. These are the real ticks. What we see in MT4 is a heavily filtered tick history, which has little relation to reality. So it makes no sense to analyze it - you will analyze the brokerage company filter, but not the work of Forex. If you want to understand what real ticks are - look at e-Signal. It is very different from MT4 ticks.

+10

You analyse there and you enter MT.

LeoV >> :

Are you also suggesting to give up mt4 and move to a more progressive platform ?