sol писал(а) >>
Who has seen aliens, raise your hands.

What if you put your feet up? )

LeoV >> :

What if you put your feet up? )

You mean YOU've seen them too? )

sol писал(а) >>

You mean YOU have seen them too? )

well seen or unseen is a philosophical question.......))))

LeoV >> :

>> How do you know?

But it's obvious, everyone is in control (either directly or in the mind) - authorities, labs, advertisers, PR people and even otherworldly forces )

sabluk >> :

.... and even otherworldly forces )

I'll go light a candle for the elks, so that in my next life they'll be tekes ))))

BARS писал(а) >>

I'm going to put a candle for the elks, so that in the next life they will be tekes ))))

Put a candle for my elks there, too ))))

sol >> :
Who has seen aliens - raise your hands.

Speaking of intelligent life forms inhabiting the Universe, one must at once state that many of the concepts we use when we speak of "aliens" and other intelligent life are either wrong or very arbitrary. And the reason is the same: we cannot understand who we are.
We are, as discussed in previous chapters, not human beings but spirits who are in them. In this case the very notion of human or alien becomes, as you understand, only a convention.

sabluk писал(а) >> we can't figure out who we are.

Who's there? )))

Usually spirits begin reincarnation on the planet on which they originate. In the bodies of those beings most suited to the existence of intelligent life on their planet. On Earth, this is the body of an advanced human being.
After a spirit acquires experience in a number of reincarnations, it wants to expand its knowledge and visit other planets, other civilizations. Which he does. As spirits say, the transition to another planet is associated with little difficulty for them in their attunement to the vibrations of the chosen planet.
Highly evolved spirits cease to incarnate in material worlds and exist as pure intelligent energy which controls everything that happens in the cosmos.

Vel. I have an answer, one might say.

By virtue of the moral concept, the peculiarity of each individual, in a state of dormancy, absorbing the interaction of the material into the immaterial, the absolute component of spirituality of spirits is subjected to unauthorised abstraction....:-)