Interesting! Turns out SL means nothing! - page 3

In FC the orders are strictly executed, there have never been any gaps or requotes, I didn't even know what they were. But everything is on the fritz. In addition, they quote without knowing what you are going to do: buy or sell.

I'm thinking: how about an IDS, an MT-4. Very good guys. But ploughs, I mean: not harvesters.

Valmars писал(а) >>

From the Client Order Processing and Execution Regulations:

"If the order level falls into a price gap at market opening, orders may be executed on the relevant Bid or Ask side of the first quote after the gap. Buy Stop, Sell Stop and Stop Loss orders may be executed below the level declared by the Client; Buy Limit, Sell Limit, Take Profit orders may be executed above the level declared by the Client".

This is the normal market mechanism for executing stops at Gaps.

This is the exception, Valmars, that proves the rule. Yes, that's probably the case somewhere. I even know two (only two!) brokerage companies where it is done this way.

But in the vast majority of our offices it is done the other way around. That is, against the client.

coaster писал(а) >>

The FC on IDS has a guaranteed executable order. ...... Very good guys. But ploughs, I mean: not harvesters.

Ah !, what good guys ! They are!

That brings a tear to my eye.

timbo >> :

The Bank of the Republic of Belarus is a great authority on the world's financial markets.

About swaps I recommend to start here - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swaps

Then continue here.

And then we can talk about insurances and how they are constructed. I recommend at least a couple of years of actuarial science to prepare the conversation. Just as a primer: There is no such thing as "just insurance".

Now you get to the bottom of it:
In finance, an exchange, is a derivative in which two counterparties agree to exchange one stream of cash flows against another stream. (i.e. you are being exchanged for BUCKS for EUR...)
The cash flows are calculated on a diverted principal amount, which is normally not exchanged between counterparties.
This is the FORM OF CREDIT !!!! OTHERWISE THERE WOULD BE NO SUCH THING AS SWAP POINTS ( CREDIT FEES !!!). YOU SWAP ON FOREX, SO YOU BUY ON CREDIT...

JUST TO RECAP: INFORMATION WAS LEAKED A MONTH AGO ABOUT THE EB AND JAPAN OFFERING A SERIES OF SWAP DEALS TO PROP UP THE BX.
READ THE BOOK : MONEY
Banking and Monetary Policy.
By: Edwin J. Dolan. Colin D. Campbell Rosemary J. Campbell.
Moscow-Leningrad '91 and understand what a swap agreement is.

In the 70's and 80's the dollar was very low, the Americans had to resort to a series of swap agreements to borrow the German mark and the yen (i.e. these countries lent to the States in their currency, and the States already started milling around the markets... exchanging this money for their dollars...)

You will not be able to cover your moose in the market by any method ! You buy on Friday... and only to close, or to insure.

"There's no such thing as insurance"... Of course not, but the broker won't send you a counter-order in the market, it just won't do that! How can you protect yourself at the beginning of the trade? You make a hedge and you go to 0 on balance!
That's why some people are suggesting that we should pool our money... ...and have some kind of insurance.

I don't need a hitch, I can help you, it's not my first day at the Interbank...

Investor >> :

Now you get into the gist of it:
In finance, an exchange, is a derivative in which two counterparties agree to exchange one stream of cash flows against another stream. (i.e. you are being exchanged for BUCKS for EUR...)
The cash flows are calculated on a diverted principal amount, which is normally not exchanged between counterparties.
This is the FORM OF CREDIT !!!! OTHERWISE THERE WOULD BE NO SUCH THING AS SWAP POINTS ( CREDIT FEES !!!). YOU SWAP ON FOREX, SO YOU BUY ON CREDIT...

JUST TO RECAP: INFORMATION WAS LEAKED A MONTH AGO ABOUT THE EB AND JAPAN OFFERING A SERIES OF SWAP DEALS TO PROP UP THE BX.
READ THE BOOK: MONEY
Banking and Monetary Policy.
By: Edwin J. Dolan. Colin D. Campbell Rosemary J. Campbell.
Moscow-Leningrad '91 and understand what a swap agreement is.

In the 70's and 80's the dollar was very low, the Americans had to resort to a series of swap agreements to borrow the German mark and the yen (i.e. these countries lent to the States in their currency, and the States already started milling around the markets... exchanging this money for their dollars...)

You will not be able to cover your moose in the market using any method ! You buy on Friday... and only to close, or to insure.

"There's no such thing as insurance"... Of course not, but the broker won't send you a counter-order in the market, it just won't do that! How can you protect yourself at the beginning of the trade? You make a hedge and you go to 0 on balance!
That's why some people are suggesting to pool their money... ...and have some kind of insurance.

I don't need a hedge, I can hedge you myself...

+1

//-------------------------------------------

And it all started with a stop... )))))))))))

What is the point? You can work with IDS, and do the analysis with mt4.

And I don't understand what you need to add programmatically?

Listen, is this a forum for traders or idiots??? I do not want to offend anyone with such harsh criticism, but I laughed twice while reading this topic ...

the first time when i read about the stops on the gap and the second time about the targets on the same gap

some say it's not fair when a stop is taken by a gap and others say an order closes at the gap

some chinese would say it's unfair when a stop-loss order closes at a takeaway:

a position cannot be opened (closed) at a price that was not in the quotes flow to the server...

Ie if you had a stop screwed up higher than nada then there is nothing to fix - if the potato was worth 5 rubles yesterday and today the price is 2 you can never sell it for 4 ...

Well, if the TP was counted less than nada there is nothing simple, if you sell the potatoes at the new price of 5 rubles, and you get the money and say that they bought from you for 3, you can appeal to support DC and get their money 2 rubles, which he underpaid ...

In short, you just need to ask for a shortfall, because the price wasn't there and that's it

coaster >> :

I mean, they resolve all disputes in favour of the client. Is that a bad thing?

It would be better to tell me how to attach a mechanic to IDS.

"Comfortable to work with:
Execution of client orders (orders) at exact prices, WITHOUT PROSECUTION. Precise quoting regulations."

You can't leave us unattended, can you?)

Brokers are not for discussion.

I'll say a few words of endearment: They have quotes on the ruble... If you look at the brokers, you'll see quotes quotes worth 5R a BUCK !!! That's saying a lot ;-)

Once I put a TP there, but it didn't work... Lost it by +100%. Woke up the next day and was amazed...

2.e. it's not convenient in a fast market !!!! until I get a fucking request... you get an answer... ...the price has already swept away... I couldn't open it that way sometimes and dropped the price by 10 pips... I didn't have that problem on MT. I had no such problems... If you look at the price, you'll see... If you look at the price, you'll see... If you look at the price, you'll see... I'll see...)

No handy place to trade !!! I ran to MT :-)

And I don't believe that they have no slippage (I know it myself)... For it doesn't happen that way in the market with gaps that have been open since Monday. And why are we going to catch them anyway? Usually they look at the opening... if there's a gap, you go against the side of the gap... You don't know where the price is going to go... You're waiting for the towers to go up...

goldtrader >> :

Actually brokers have other standards and certifications and memberships have weight (NFA, FSA, CFTC, SFC, BCSC ...)

and the fact that this is the first time it's been obtained doesn't really say anything. imho.

ISO 9001 says nothing?

:)

What do you know about quality management?

goldtrader >> :

And a broker's claims to GUARANTEED execution of trade orders at the quoted price (at no additional

And a broker's claims of WARRANTED execution of trades at a stated price (at no extra charge for this) should at least put the thinking client on guard.

>> I second that !