A new expert with great potential - page 5

Vadimus, can you tell me why orders are not always placed when the indicator is crossed?

Vkorch писал(а) >>
Vadimus, can you tell me why orders are not always placed when the indicator is crossed?

Unfortunately, this happens, although the author has tried in good faith to combat it, but there are not many missed signals....

Daniil >> :

Well, the link to the generator/spectroanalyzer ran above (http://fx.qrz.ru/)

But the second problem is much more complicated. I once made a spectral analyzer using Matlab and attached it to MT4 (through a database). It automatically selected peaks of the spectrum and generated appropriate digital filters. So, while the spectrum changes insignificantly (by a few bars), the indicator lines remain smooth. But when they disappear and get substituted by peaks of other frequencies, then indicator lines become jagged.

I have used it and (2nen) everything available on the net.... have not given up the method yet.

Maybe I wrote inaccurately in my post, when I was talking about a "sensible" analyzer.... The question is what size sample to measure on so that resonances wouldn't stay in place and jump around like mad and what resonances to take into account also arises.

The author of method left it in darkness, and probably calculated it himself for one instrument and current state of the market, because I haven't seen any continuation :(

Vadimus писал(а) >>

Unfortunately, it happens, although the author tried to cope with it in good faith, but there are not many missed signals....

I have the impression that EAs interfere with each other. I.e. while one sets orders, the other does not have enough time to do it,

because the trade flow is busy. And there is no repetition. So this is not the case. And when is it possible to change a slip?

Vkorch писал(а) >>

I was under the impression that the EAs were interfering with each other. That is, while one sets orders, the other does not have enough time to do so,

because the trade flow is busy. And there is no repetition. So this is not the case. And when can the slipage be changed?

Slipage is a slippage level, essentially. It can be set whenever)

Could you introduce the 'Pause between trades' function to the Expert Advisor via this link?

My point is this. We have said above that the Expert Advisor skips some moments of setting stop orders.

Therefore, we will need to involve several Expert Advisors to avoid waiting a long time for each position to be set.

This function would manage their work.

Vkorch писал(а) >>
Could you introduce the 'Pause between trades' function on this link to the Expert Advisor?

That's a question for programmers, which I am not.

Vadimus писал(а) >>

That's a question for programmers, which I am not.

Neither am I, and that's a pity. Then there's no one to modify!

Vkorch >> :

Me too, and that's a pity. Then there's no one to modify!

There's no point.

TheXpert писал(а) >>

There's no point.

Well, why not? If we introduce the function of stopper placing not immediately on the crossing bar, but after n-bars (4,5,7)

to identify an extremum (as it is in the trawl) and place the order there, it may work out quite well.

The direction is set and extremum is determined - what else do you need to live beautifully!