A new expert with great potential - page 4

Vadimus писал(а) >>

I exit on trend lines when there is a crossover with the price chart. For example, today's situation.

How do you enter?

I tried my Expert Advisor on demo today. I am using the total profit of 150 pips. I am waiting for new stops.

It is true I have many overlaps and trall does not work. But I am in profit now. There are some confusions about the functions.

rid писал(а) >>

I remembered. Where I've seen an expert. Here's the address. http://ruforum.forexpeoples.com/index.php?showtopic=3548

Post. 15 on this link. But there's something about that post that doesn't work.

I'll see if I still have the expert, I'll post it.

It didn't open for me either... With this forum it's like this all the time)

Vkorch писал(а) >>

Tried the EA on demo today. I am using a total profit of 150pp. Then I am waiting for new stopper to be set.

True, there are a lot of overlaps and trall does not work. But I am in profit now. I have some confusion about the functions.

I do not quite understand what the 150p profit means. I do not understand what it means about trawl too. I got it working like clockwork)

I saw such a system on some website. The results are unknown.

The trading system "universal pipsing"
The trading system is designed for any pair with a timeframe of 30 minutes and above.
Used indicators: Fatl, satl, rftl
Entry signals: Fatl cross rftl and satl should be already bent in the direction of crossing
if satl hasn't formed a pronounced bend - the signal is considered to be false.

Vadimus писал(а) >>

I don't quite understand what the total profit of 150p means. Didn't understand about the trawl either... It works like clockwork for me)

I set it to 8 pairs and get the total profit from open positions, if two are open, then two, if four, then faster.

Maybe it is something in the settings. I have not got it figured out yet.

khorosh писал(а) >>

I have seen such a system on some website. The results are unknown.

Trading system "universal pipsing"
The trading system is designed for any pair with time frame from 30 minutes and above.
Used indicators: Fatl, satl, rftl
Signals for entry: Fatl crosses rftl and satl should be already bent in the direction of crossing (see the screenshot).
if satl has not formed a pronounced bend, consider the signal to be false.

I can't seem to get a screenshot... >> I'd like to see it.)

Vkorch писал(а) >>

I've set it to 8 pairs and I get a total profit from open positions, if two are open then two are open, if four are open then it's faster.

Maybe there is something in the settings with trawl. I have not understood it yet.

If I got lots on all positions...) - Good, good, good.

As for the settings: Risk and slippage (may I use Russian letters?) should not be changed if trading with a fixed lot without MM. Max order - allowed number of open orders simultaneously. Trailing stop, like trawl switch, 1 - works, 0 - does not work, trailing period - number of bars between which the stop loss extremum is to be changed. If 1, it is for the previous bar; if 10, extremum of the last 10 bars is chosen etc.

Vadimus писал(а) >>

It didn't open for me either... With this forum it's like this all the time)

Found this page with difficulty. I'm posting it in its entirety. There's the expert code and comments.

I hope it's the right one... On page 2, there is a revised version (with an adjustable number of positions)

I ask those who will test it, - put results and profitable parameters here...

Files:

Vadimus писал(а) >>

And if lots on all positions...) - Good, good, good, good...

For the settings: Risk and slippage (is it OK if I write in Russian?) should not be changed if trading with a fixed lot without MM, Max order - the allowed number of open orders simultaneously, Use trailing stop, like trawl switch, 1 - works, 0 - does not work, trailing period - the number of bars from which the stop loss extremum is to be changed. If it is 1, it is for the previous bar; if it is 10, extremum of the last 10 bars is chosen etc. The trailing period - the time period, during which the stop is valid, after which it is removed.

Thanks! The main thing about loss is to have a stop. I'm trying to check if total profit exceeds losses or not.

That's why I took it at 150p, not 20.

rid писал(а) >>

I had a hard time finding this page. I am publishing it in its entirety. There's the expert's code and comments.

I hope this is what you need... On the 2nd page there is a revised version (with an adjustable number of positions)

I ask those who will test it, - to post results and profitable parameters here...

Thanks, I'll have a look)