The pipsqueak is a plushie - page 2

Here's an example of such a plushie, but in one fell swoop, it's not working yet :)

About pipsa said here is not bad ))))

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/16142

Roaring....

xrust >> :
Here's an example of such a plushkin but in one fell swoop Liam, so far no luck :)

It's not bad at all....

P.s. I saw a real batter somewhere... ( about 2 months ago... ) he had the investor password posted. Maybe someone knows the props ?

Snaf >> :
Open a counter in another DC and you will be happy :)

or open two accounts in one dc, in general split one loki into several accounts, several terminals, several dc and several ip, you can even create a team of one loki in the forum - one opens, the second locks, the third opens the second, etc.

Yeah, it would also be a good idea to connect the Metakvots to put specific noises on the plates and servers of all those DCs. That is, to fluff up the quotes (bring down the filters).

Mathemat >> :

Yeah, it would also be a good idea to connect the Metakvots to put specific noises on the plates and servers of all those DCs. I mean to make the kotirs fluffier (knock down the filters).

It's not the metaquotes that need to be hooked up for THOSE effects, it's the hackers.

You seem angry today, Pavel. Or maybe I made a bad joke.

Mathemat >> :

You seem angry today, Pavel. Or maybe I made a bad joke.

I'm not angry, my job is just very hard, from 8:30 to 21:40 - working day ((. At the end of the day, my brain gets all plumped up and I can't take a joke.

In the MT4 server settings you can set filters that smooth out quotes. To tweak them in favour of traders, you need to gain access to the physical server where the MT4 server is located, and you need hackers for that. All logically.

xrust >> :
Here is an example of such a plushkin but in one fell swoop Liam, I have not got it yet :)

>> Can you tell me more about this EA?

Sorry, the EA is for sale, so I can't say more than that. All the details are on the website, I remember throwing the stats here too. I don't pretend to be a grailist... :) I'm modest ... very :)

xrust писал(а) >>
Sorry, the EA is for sale, so I can't say more than that. I have all the details on the website, I have also thrown them here as well. I don't pretend to be so ... :) I'm modest ... very :)

I've always wondered, if EAs are as good as the pictures in the tester, then why sell them? Do they really earn less than you can get from selling them?