The appropriateness of using Take Profit and Stop Loss in automated TS. - page 8

IlyaA писал(а) >>

That's a profit and I'm talking about a stop. Assuming the stop is outside the corridor, you can exit on the signal of the indicator. Take any channel indicator, it will clearly show that the channel has been broken.

>> It's a stop.

paukas >> :

It's a stop.

There could be a shadow, just a shadow, and the candle will close within the channel boundaries. There is not just one candle forming at the channel boundaries now, but several.

IlyaA писал(а) >>

It could be a shadow, just a shadow, and the candle closes within the channel boundaries. There is more than one candle forming at the borders of the channel now.

Anything is possible. It's just a question of what happens more often.

paukas >> :

Anything is possible. It's just a question of what happens more often.

It's strange to hear you say that. I've already given a description of the study. You want pictures? :) There was a channel system too.

IlyaA писал(а) >>

Strange to hear you say that. I already gave you the description of the research. Do you need pictures? :) There was a channel system too.

For intraday trading, e.g. Eurobucks, to put stops over 40 pips is to feed the dealer. :)

paukas >> :

For intraday trading, e.g. Eurobucks, to put stops over 40 pips is to feed the dealer. :)

I did a study on 4 hours. Maybe the period is relevant too. I'll check it out. By the way, I posted the Martin data in the next thread, join in. :)