[Archive!] I'll write an advisor for FREE - page 5

Help me to make an automatic turntable, it shows with arrows where and when to open. I think it is easy to change it, but I have tried it and understood that it will not work. External parameters: stop loss, take profit, trailing stop. It is desirable to be able to use it simultaneously on several currency pairs!

Good evening. Can you write me a program that turns Japanese candles into a serial binary code of zeros and ones.White candle-zero, black one.And it can be written in a text file. THANK YOU

kvg31 >> :

I will write an advisor of any complexity. The main thing is to have a good idea. How you will use it I do not care: will sell - I do not mind (I will not ask for money).

P. S. If you need an indicator, you have to tell me the strategy in which you want to use it.

I have an advisor which (probably by indicator) puts pending orders, but more often than not it plummets.

And I have an indicator, with manual trading there are more profitable trades than losing trades.

Can you prescribe in the expert advisor to trade by the second indicator?

If yes, I would like to describe the strategy in the following way. Where should I post it on the forum or via e-mail?

maxel >> :
Help me to make this indicator automatic, it shows by arrows where and when to open. It seems to me its not difficult to change, but I've tried it and understood, that it will not work. It should be possible to use it simultaneously for several currency pairs!

Hello all! I was passing by, - let me think I'll answer it, - it'll take me 10 minutes. I'm three months late with my answer, but...

"Better late than never."

Forgive me, maxel ! For being late ... Sorry...(if you can...)

There's an advisor on this link that can help you solve the problem.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/7632

I'll post it here, though.

I've made some adjustments to the indicator. It has changed its name for convenience and put the periods of fast and slow MAs in Properties (external parameters of the indicator).

Read the instructions to the Expert Advisor.

PROPERTIES of the EA (at testing) should look like shown on the picture below:

Enter the name of the indicator. And then - 8/34,

where 8 and 34 - periods of fast and slow МА, respectively (you may choose them later by your own optimization).

Indicator and advisor in the download.

Files:

Here is a test (hastily) with the above MA periods - 8/34 from April 15 to "today"

GBPUSD, M30, five digits

TAKE PROFIT=250

STOPLOSS=500

They should also be set in the PROPERTIES of the Expert Advisor.

I repeat, I have made a quick test. I loaded the parametres from a "torch", just by eye.

The good thing is that the Expert Advisor at least practically does not sink! So perhaps the idea has a potential that can be developed through parameter optimization!

How to charge the optimization - described in the link above.

rid >> :

Here is a test (hastily) with the above MA periods - 8/34 from April 15 to "today"

GBPUSD, M30, five digits

TAKE PROFIT=250

STOPLOSS=500

They should also be set in the PROPERTIES of the Expert Advisor.

I repeat, I have made a quick test. I loaded the parametres from a "torch", by eye.

The good thing is that the Expert Advisor at least practically does not sink! So perhaps the idea has a potential that can be developed through parameter optimization!

How to charge the optimization - see the link above.

I am a newbie, I have tried your Expert Advisor in the Strategy Tester and it works, but I have a question about Trailing Stop in the Strategy Tester, it does not stop and the result is not what it should be. Will trailing stop work in real trade?

This is not my EA at all! The author of this EA is Integer, and it says so!

Trailing works fine! I just checked it myself.

You probably forgot to turn it on. There in Properties, look, it should be :

TrailingStop_Use=true; // enable trailing stop function

And check that trailing stop parameters correspond to allowed stop levels in your brokerage company (in the Strategy Tester under "PROPERTIES").

Also, keep in mind that the trawl will trawl differently in PRICE OPEN mode and in ALL TICKS mode.

In general, if something does not work, always look in the LOG, which often indicates a possible error number. You will find the deciphering of the error number in the address

https://book.mql4.com/ru/appendix/errors

kvg31 писал(а) >>

I will write an advisor of any complexity. The main thing is to have a good idea. How you will use it I do not care: will sell - I do not mind (I will not ask for money).

P. S. If you need an indicator, you have to tell me the strategy in which you want to use it.

I need a robot that will open a position at the current price at a certain time. The type of position opened depends on the position of the price relative to some moving average. I.e. a price higher is long, lower is short. The robot doljen bit' vstroen kal'kuliator razmera pozitsii (t.e. esli risk per one pozitsiu 1% and SL - 50pips and equity is 10000 robot otkroet pozitsiu na 2 mini lots)
Entry data:
Time of opening a position in HH:MM:SS (only one position will be opened)
Average period (this will be an exponential)
Risk per position (e.g. 1% or 1.5%)
Stop loss in pips
Take profit in pips

esli bistro to 10$ tvoi

kvg31 >> :

Good afternoon!!!! have an advisor, but to improve it you need to add a muving and change the conditions for opening trades, the advisor should be good, they say not difficult to add, but I do not know anything about programming! can you help???? I will describe the idea. if interested basile7610@yandex.ru