[Archive!] I'll write an advisor for FREE - page 4

Quality code with optimisation is expensive, so don't feel bad...

bvn >> :

I have never understood people who do work for free... They think they are altruists, but in reality they are Westlists, because they knock down the price and don't let others make money...

If you want to be an altruist, you should give away money...

Don't let other people make money. Well, that's debatable. Obviously, when you help some, you hinder others. :)

bvn >> :

I have never understood people who do work for free... They think they are altruists, but in reality they are Westlists, because they knock down the price and don't let others make money...

If you want to be an altruist, you should give away money...

What's not to understand here. The man is looking for what he thinks are good ideas because he's run out of his own

arnautov >> :

What's not to understand? A man's looking for ideas he thinks are worthwhile because he's run out of his own.

OK, that's the reason I accept... For the "Westerners" I apologize...

I hope the offer still stands...

kvg31 писал(а) >>

I will write an advisor of any complexity. The main thing is to have a good idea. How you will use it I do not care: will sell - I do not mind (I will not ask for money).

P. S. If you need an indicator, you have to tell me the strategy in which you want to use it.

Dobrogo vremei sutok kvg31. Est isxodnika sovetnika kotorij v principe rabotaet neploxo no na odnoj pare. Nuzno dobavit MAGIC NUMBER in algorithm chto bi ispolzovat ego odnovremenno na neskolkix valutnix parax. Ogromnaya prosba pochoch. Pishite to email: kramlon@hotmail.com or ostavte svoj.

arnautov писал(а) >> What's not to understand here. A man is looking for what he thinks are worthwhile ideas because he has run out of his own

Why do we have to run out of ideas? I have my own ideas, but why not take up something special - even if for free? The truly original "metaideas" are not so easy to dig out: they drown in a stream of the most banal proposals for implementation before they even have a chance to shine.

Such threads require great patience on the part of those who took the trouble to write the code, because it is mostly newcomers, most of them making the same mistakes. However, even if it's a small one, there is a chance of finding an out-of-the-box idea that may come in handy for you too.

Comrade traders help please help poorlaugi. the problem is that i can not use adviser, i.e. i followed the instructions, precripil to the chart, top right image smiling but the chart does not show buy-sell deals, maybe i do something wrong? i uploaded a file so you can see what does not work. please help )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Where's the file?