[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 1098

artmedia70:
And why poke around when the DC's contract spells it all out...

Yes, or read the contract very carefully,

Frequently changing additional agreements and other regulations set by the DC unilaterally.

Thank you!!!

splxgf:
Does the EA compile without errors? If there are errors, then it is not working, something has been added wrong, and the previously compiled version works.
It compiles without errors. I'm trying it without add-ons. I will try it now on a different platform...

splxgf:
If on the market you can specify SL/TP at once, although it depends on the broker, some prohibit it. The pendants should be modified when they turn into market ones.
But do the pending orders obey these rules or not?

T-G:
OP_BUY and OP_SELL need to be opened from 0 and then modified - this is known for sure. but do pending orders obey these rules or not usually?
The pauses can be set immediately with stops.

sergeev:
pauses can be placed at once with stops.
Thank you!

T-G:
Well, OP_BUY and OP_SELL should be opened from 0 and then modified - this is known for sure.

Don't bother, try it - you'll understand.

My brokerage company allows stops when placing a pending order.

But it only accepts market orders without stops.

DhP:

Don't bother, try it - you'll understand.

My brokerage company allows stops when placing a pending order.

But it only accepts market orders without stops.

There is no such a thing as "My DC".

There are rules and principles. and they either work for everyone or don't work for anyone.

If an OP_BUY order is open and its Stoploss is 100 pips below its open price, but the real price has moved 80 pips or more away from the open order price, we have to move the Stoploss to 50 pips above the order open price. How would it look? I mean the code. In fact, how should we mark such a condition?

Если установленная в ордере цена Stoploss меньше цены откр. ордера, то

если настоящая цена больше или равна 80 п. от цены откр. ордера, то

перемодефицировать ордер и переставить Stoploss на 50 п. больше цены откр. ордера.

Somebody help to implement such a condition...!!!

sergeev:

There is no such thing as "My DC".

There are rules and principles and they either work for everyone or they don't work for anyone.

Wah!

Connect to other DCs and learn the difference

of "rules and principles".