[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 1036

Any business requires an obligatory understanding of all the risks, and this is contrary to trading signals from anyone.

You can only understand all the risks if you trade with a strategy you understand yourself, and you have been doing it for a long time.

DhP:
You may even know, by giving a "search" a hand, where to find trading signals. CODEbase NOT TO PROPOSE! Thank you in advance for your answer...:)
Why so categorical? Have you already analyzed those few thousand scripts in the database and found them flawed?
By the way, the Expert Advisor that is currently on the second place in the Championship is a variant of the Expert Advisor in the base, while the one on the seventh place was posted by the author for free.

granite, what is the percentage of profit there? and over what period

I knew there would be a link, but I didn't think I'd see a trading period or a percentage of profit

granit77:
Why so categorical? Have you already analyzed those few thousands of scripts in the code base and found them flawed?
By the way, the Expert Advisor that is on the second place in the Championship is a variant of the Expert Advisor in the database, while the one on the seventh place was published by the author.

Any competition must have a winner (!).

One should not rule out the possibility of "Fortune's Smile".

I admit that this EA is great, but only for a given period of time, and in the next 3 months yours would have won (which I sincerely wish for you).

eddy:
The most important thing is to be direct, and how others perceive what you write - as rude, impolite, etc.. - their problem

Unconvincing...

This thread has been around for over 2 years and is just for any question no matter how ridiculous it may seem to someone.

If you are too lazy to answer the question asked, it would be better to be lazy to give an answer that is not expected...

eddy:
costy, I'm not talking about the function, I'm talking about the shift bar. objects can be shifted -1 and further below zero, I'm interested in what the minimum is.

There are no bars below 0.

globad:

Thank you very much! Can you make one alert sound at price changes upwards and another one at price changes downwards? If we change the Time parameter, say, to 0.3s, will the calculation be made for this time or less (until conditions are met)? Or is the calculation unit still tic, then why time?

The unit of calculation is not tic, but the pause time between recalculation. the shortest pause time and so that the terminal does not load the system.

I added alert to make it clearer (if you want to make it clearer, you can delete this line from the code).

Files:
temp_5.mq4  4 kb

DhP ,his answer was that it is wrong to trade on signals, he is not lazy to answer where to get them, he just understands the wrongness of it. if you still do not get it - I have nothing more to say