[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 983

Vinin:

There is no way to avoid it. Every trade operation, as well as every modification of a position creates its own journal entry
The fact that the journal creates entries for each event is clear. When I was testing the Expert Advisor, I saw so many entries in the results that it was hard to see the full picture in this huge pile of rubbish. When this EA will work in real time, will the logs be also created for every order change in the 'Trade' tab? And why aren't they being created when the Trailing Stop built in MetaTrader, which is set manually, is used?

dzam:
The fact that in the log entries are created for each event is clear. When I was testing the Expert Advisor, I had so many entries in the results that it was hard to see the full picture among such rubbish. When this EA will work in real time, will it also create records of every order change in the 'Trade' tab? And why aren't they being created when the Trailing Stop built in MetaTrader, which is set manually, is used?

Make yourself a virtual trailing stop, which will not actually move the stop position, but simply track the price and recalculate the trigger threshold for closing that position.

To visualise the location of the virtual stop, use objects - a horizontal line...

001:

Good afternoon!

Please help me with this question. I have made an Expert Advisor. I want to know if I can work with the yield curve that it produces. The question is which curve can be considered the minimum "curve" :). I have given my curve. 1999 -2010.

P.S. The question is not idle. When I place it on real account, the curve will go down temporarily.

Need a test on m1

paukas:
Need a test on the m1

DEMO is better than the test

001:

Explain the first two phrases, please.

Attach a proper report. Better yet, a full report, so you can see.

Good afternoon.

I have the following question, the answer to which, unfortunately, I could not find on the forum, as well as on the Internet.

Is it possible to unload bar data from the meta-trader platform into some common format, for example xls.

In other words, the output would be a file with 5 columns. Column 1 - Bar date, Column 2 - Open, Column 3 - Close, Column 4 - High, Column 5 - Low.

Is it possible to include some indicators for this bar in addition to the standard data?

gyvenor:

Good afternoon.

I have the following question, the answer to which, unfortunately, I could not find on the forum, as well as on the Internet.

Is it possible to unload bar data from the meta-trader platform into some common format, for example xls.

In other words, the output would be a file with 5 columns. Column 1 - Bar date, Column 2 - Open, Column 3 - Close, Column 4 - High, Column 5 - Low.

Is it possible to include some indicators for this bar in addition to standard data?

You can. menu.

Service - archive of quotes - export.

paukas:

You may. Menu.

service - archive of quotes - export.

Thank you.

Is it possible to add columns with indicator value to this table? For example the MA value on a given bar. Or is there an up/down fractal?

paukas:

You may. Menu.

service - archive of quotes - export.

Thank you.

Is it possible to add columns with indicator value to this table? For example the MA value on a given bar. Or is there an up/down fractal?

gyvenor:

Thank you.

Of course you can, but then you have to make a script that will save quotes and indicator values