[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 979

My question got lost over the weekend, let me repeat it

Hello! Please tell me about the program TakeMySpread. It allows you to change the spread on the symbol to perform testing and optimization. Is there a programme that changes the level of a stop pull or a freeze level or how to do it manually?

Thank you! In which file is this information stored?

Tupen:

Everyone is so quiet... I'm going for a smoke.

what you said is real, but it's not likely to be profitable

Tupen:

Everyone is so quiet... I'm going for a smoke.

I guess we'll just have to pick up the pieces until the nicotine makes the author sour...

I think you should first write down exactly what you want and then ask if it's possible or not... Then you'll get some constructive feedback...

artmedia70:

I guess we'll just have to pick up the pieces until the author goes sour from nicotine...

I think you should first describe in full what you want and then ask if it's possible or not... Then you'll get some constructive feedback...

The author is "Totally Off Topic". I think it's not that "you should first fully spell out what you want...", but that no constructive dialogue will be possible at all...

Techno:
What you said is realistic to program, but unlikely to be profitable

it's a start.

Tupen:

It's a start.

It is advisable to describe all options, if there is a twist, then someone will follow, but the fact that we are talking about the loka already raises pessimism

Techno:
is already increasing pessimism

Or lowers it

Vinin:

Or lowers
optimism lowers )

A related question) How to make calculation of moving average using Icustom for custom indicator similar to IMAOnArray ICCIOnArray functions etc.?