[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 868

Vinin:

How else could it be if ticket is always 0. It has to be preassigned to something

For example

I redid it as you wrote. But now it doesn't open transactions at all.

Dear forum users, can you advise me on where to read what is better to choose a trading advisor or a paid subscription to the signals?

fanat:

Reworked it as you wrote. But now it doesn't open the trades at all.
Files:
test_1.mq4  7 kb

Vinin:

Got it. Thank you very much.

Can you tell me how to make the Expert Advisor deinitialise itself if the conditions are not met during initialisation?

I could not find such a command. =\

That's why I used GO flag if true, then the start function continues. Otherwise it returns(0);

Can I use any command to deinitialize the eexpert, after confirming it with NO button in MessageBox?

What should I do in the settings during optimisation, so that negative results are also shown? because it does not show their runs in the logbook, but rejects them...

Max747:

Can you give me a hint on how to make it deinitialise the Expert Advisor if the conditions are not met when it is initialised?

This is a script, isn't it?

muha35:
Dear forum users, can you advise me on where to read what is better to choose a trading advisor or a paid subscription to the signals?
You should use your hands instead. You will lose less.

Vinin:

Can you please also check why the EA opens 2 orders at the same time? I have a limit on the number of orders. Total=1

Abzasc:
It's kind of like a script - no?
Well, if it's possible... let it be a script I'm not picky! )