[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 812

Good afternoon, can you advise me, I'm looking for an EA stop with reverse, but not SAR type by Borishpolz can anyone see ???

T-G:
as if the Expert Advisor received a value and works itself - let's assume the results differ from the number of ticks, but then on which timeframe to optimise and on which to use?
it's ok here, so if the results are different the problem is in something else, for example you use time series with current timeframes and not with strict timeframes, probably missed a couple somewhere in the code or indicator readings with the current timeframes

artmedia70:
Dear Sir, you have been asked a question - answer it if you know the answer. If you don't know, don't answer it, others will.

I know, that's why I answered it.

No one is interested in where you started writing experts - everyone has their own story.

And I was only addressing you.

Any idea of the author has the right to exist and its implementation by the author, even if for verification.

A false thesis is a typical troll move. However, trolls have a right to exist too.

It's not your right to point out his level of knowledge.

mine

Create a thread for smart people and trash whoever you want.

Did I talk trash? So far you're the only one who's flaming. Well, basically, like I said, trolls have a right to exist too.

Although you may not be a troll and have a specific quote.

Have fun with it.

Rus:
Where is the server - does it say IBFX-MT4-Demo2, or do I need something else? Where do I look? Investor : 1pfpydn
If you do not have an IP address, you need a link to the terminal.

Rus:
Hello, I have such a question. I downloaded MT4 from http://www.metaquotes.net/ru/metatrader4/trading_terminal and when I opened demo account I indicated roubles and micex, i.e. I wanted to get quotes from MICEX, but in Market Watch only forex symbols are shown. Although my account balance is in rubles. How can I make the Russian market symbols appear?

Quotes for currencies and shares are not given by the terminal, but by the broker from whom you opened your account. Interbank is an American company, why does it need the MICEX? Look for a broker that gives you the quotes you need in Russia.

Please tell me, of the range of complex and sophisticated methods of approach to forex, what have I missed?

Wave Theory and Fibo.

Levels

Patterns

Fourier

Chaos theory

Perhaps a link - who systematised a list like this?

Where do people look and look at all? Apart from the monitor.

Dear programmers!
I have a question: how to attach a piece of code to an Expert Advisor that would show a comment for an order.
Files:

glasha:
Dear programmers!
I have a question: how to attach a piece of code to an Expert Advisor that would show a comment for an order.
Specify, what comments should it display?

I have searched the website for a long time with various combinations of search queries for the information I need on the subject I am interested in, but I have not received any results.
I am interested in the following: Saving data during expert's work in case of emergency terminal shutdown, loss of communication, power outage in the end.
Who knows, please throw me a link to information.
Thank you.

MarkTrade:
Specify, what comments should it show?

Yes, any, to distinguish the order from others. In one EA, the description of comments is displayed in the settings, if it were possible to implement something similar, it would be ideal...