[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 782

I just need an answer sorry if you know

Arimann:
I just need an answer. I'm sorry if you know.

I answered you.

And you didn't notice...

DDD

drknn:

I will give you the ready-made code, since you need it so much. There is nothing complicated about it.

Thank you, drknn. Of course, I'd like something functional.

I'm really confused about MODE_STOPLEVEL and MODE_FREEZELEVEL ...

No tutorials are saving me anymore ... I'm boiling like an old samovar ... :)

Here's the problem - short stops are used and sometimes they have to be removed and then put back in place. Which of the above needs to be taken into account

to correctly set the stop to the rear-return???

FoxUA:

or if anyone has a simple multicurrency expert or a link to one, please ask for a simple one and not a complicated one.

Here's an example, I think it's okay. At least it helped me!

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9332

artmedia70:

No tutorials are saving me anymore ... I'm boiling like an old samovar ... :)

Here's the problem - short stops are used and sometimes they have to be removed and then put back in place. Which of the above needs to be taken into account

to correctly set the stop to the rear-return???

Everyone seems to be extinct... :)

artmedia70, I think both have to be taken into account, my dc for example does not have a FREEZELEVEL at all.

artmedia70:

No tutorials are saving me any more ... I'm boiling like an old samovar ... :)

to set the stop correctly in the rear-return zone???

To set stops, you have to take into account the size of the stop leveller and the price at which the order will be closed (Bid for Bai and Asc for Sell)

but don't forget that if you want to remove a stop, you have to check if it's already in the frizzlevel zone.

that is all.

Techno:
artmedia70, I think both should be taken into account, my dc for example does not have FREEZELEVEL at all.
I checked mine too - zero all the time... But you can't joke about it... But it may be present in other brokerage companies. And so should not forget about it (and not only about it)...
But I just can not understand the essence of this freeze... Well, if the position has entered this corridor (what exactly the price? What price? - opening price?; stop/stop level?; or what else?), then we cannot modify it... This applies to FreezeLevel...
StopLevel is the minimum stop/stack setting distance...
But it's not so clear to me about FreezeLevel. What exactly is to be taken into account here? And most importantly how?

If I understand correctly, if the price got close to the stop/stop and entered the FreezeLevel corridor, the stop can no longer be removed from the position... That leaves us to smoke bamboo and wait either for the stop to close, or for the price to pullback and move out of the FreezeLeval corridor. Then I do not understand how to account for this corridor to be able to withdraw a stop in time... It turns out that the criterion of stop removal may not occur before entering the freezing corridor, but what if it occurs and we are already in the corridor? So we should think about it before the corridor... And how before, if the criterion is clearly defined, but it can already be triggered in the freeze corridor... And if I take it off before the freeze, and the price turns around and... then I shouldn't have taken it off... Do I have to put the stop back in place? And if this kind of thing goes on all the time... price goes back and forth... and I'm going to run my stops back and forth... ...until the DC says no autotrading...

It's a mess... I wasn't thinking about it, everything was clear... Once I thought about it, I went into a reboot... for a long time, I guess. :)

sergeev:

To set a stop, consider the size of the stop, and the price at which the order will be closed (Bid for Bai and Ask for Sell)

But remember, if you want to delete a stop, you must check if it is already in the freeze zone.

and that is all.

Thank you. Yes, Alexei, of course... those plain truths are of course understood... And the problem is laid out in the previous post...