[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 707

Vinin:

It's not that simple. You also need to change Point to the right value, and Ask. And Bid, too.

That's right, you need to use MarketInfo() for this purpose;

ToLik_SRGV:

That's right, you should use the MarketInfo() function for this purpose;

the MarketInfo(); function won't do anything... the value of the currency pair I know what else to learn from the tool

Infinity:

That's the thing ... My Expert Advisor receives signals from different currency pairs and instead of Symbol() function, it receives name of the currency from which the signal was received, instead of a variable in the order, which is assigned a value of the currency pair. It means, if the signal comes from the euro, it is assigned EURUSD if it comes from the yen, then USDJPY but including the EA, it sees all the signals, but opens only the currency on which it stands.

This is an example of the code

Change the code like this:
Instead of Ask - MarketInfo(val, MODE_ASK);
Instead of Bid - MarketInfo(val, MODE_BID);
Instead of Point - MarketInfo(val, MODE_POINT);

Infinity:
MarketInfo(); function will not give anything... the value of the currency pair I know what else to find out from the tool

int Order_Send(string lSymbol){
  double lAsc=MarketInfo(lSymbol, MODE_ASC);
  double lBid=MarketInfo(lSymbol, MODE_BID);
  double lPoint=MarketInfo(lSymbol, MODE_POINT);
  // и так далее
  OrderSend(....................);
}

Vinin:

I guess that's how it's going to work in my case.

получаю в переменную Symb при обработке значение валютной пары с которой пришел сигнал,
далее за место string lSymbol ставлю значение
  double lAsc=MarketInfo(lSymbol, MODE_ASC);
  double lBid=MarketInfo(lSymbol, MODE_BID);
  double lPoint=MarketInfo(lSymbol, MODE_POINT);
  // и так далее
  OrderSend(....................);
}

Infinity:

I guess that's how it's going to work in my case.

It goes something like this.

I apologise in advance for the off-topic question:

Can you tell me which dts except Alpari have micro lots available (0.01 lots)?

ToLik_SRGV:
You added a fourth indicator array, but in your code you still have three, below is the tweaked code:

Indeed..... it's true what they say, two minds are better than one............ But again a question

#property indicator_chart_window
#property indicator_buffers 2
#property indicator_color1 Red
#property indicator_color2 Blue

Shouldn't there be a 2 to 3 change?????????? (or maybe 4)

Mathers:

I apologise in advance for the off-topic question:

Can you tell me which dc other than Alpari has micro lots (0.01 lots) available?

I think forex4you,... google search: forex 0.01 lot minimum and you'll be happy.

Infinity:

If you can think of forex4you,... google search: forex 0.01 minimum lot size and you'll be happy.
They may be found, but they may not be especially conscientious. I want to follow a well-established one. I think ForexClub has them, but they have another client, not MT.