[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 636

artmedia70:

This question was born:

Yes, sometimes it feels like you have an incubator there :-)

artmedia70:
Here in my tester this price would be a decent one...
From January 1, 2008 to July-Month 2009 (before the test got here) we increased equity to 120 000 from 10 000 initial depo. Let's calculate the average for the year and a half: 120,000 - 10,000 / 18 months = 6,111. This is the price of "waiting"

Pips? What is the average value of the Stop Loss?

Good evening everyone. Please advise who can, who heard about the system advisor STS_EXP. I don't want to pay for a pig in a poke. PLEASE, who heard about this advisor, share your thoughts.

gordeef:
Good evening everyone. Please advise who can, who heard about the system advisor STS_EXP. I don't want to pay for a pig in a poke. PLEASE, who heard about this advisor, share your thoughts.

Never buy an Expert Advisor.

gordeef:
Good evening all. Tell me who can, who heard about the system Advisor STS_EXP. I don't want to pay for a pig in a poke. PLEASE, who heard about this advisor, share your thoughts.

After you find a cracked one, make sure it works and pay? :-)

chief2000:

After you find a cracked one, make sure it works and pay? :-)

Thanks for the tips, I'm not going to buy it, just wondering if it works the way it's described. I have not found the hacked one yet, if I find it, I will try to take out some indicators. EAs sometimes have interesting indicators.

gordeef:
Good evening everyone. If you can, who's heard about STS_EXP. I don't want to pay for a pig in a poke. PLEASE, who heard about this advisor, share your thoughts.

"The system has a fairly stable profit and the withdrawal of losing trades in no-loss using the averaging method with elements of Martingale. "

Now ask what anyone here thinks of Martin...

Abzasc:

"The system has fairly consistent profits and takes loss-making trades to no-loss using the averaging method with elements of Martingale. "

Now ask yourself what you think of Martin here...

Well, since you write it that way, I don't think there's anything good about Martin here. I'm not familiar with the Martingale method myself though.

Abzasc:

"The system has fairly consistent profits and takes loss-making trades to no-loss using the averaging method with elements of Martingale. "

Now ask yourself what people here think of Martin...

Stay out of it ;)

gordeef:

Just read the description of the Expert Advisor carefully, it even says "we're not involved if anything" ))