[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 564

Looking at these drawings, the question immediately comes to mind... does it work in real life)))) I've seen a lot of these figurines, but I've never got around to trying them out...

I must be very curious, why don't we make a theme where everyone uses it (without offtop) on a real account? How many forum users would react to it? That's how you get a base of REAL traders)))).

Noterday >>:

Посмотрев на эти рисунке, сразу в голове вопрос...а работает ли это на реале))) Кучу таких индюков видел, да всё руки не доходят потестить...

I wonder how you are going to test them? An indicator either shows the market condition it was written for, or it is not an indicator. If you're going to stick them in your TS, you're going to test YOUR conclusions from their readings.

And now I`m even curious, maybe we should create a topic where (without offtops) everyone can say what kind of indicator he uses on a real account? Secrets and tactics, etc. do not need to disclose, just say that "the trader so-and-so works on a real account, months so-and-so", how do forum users look at it? You may accumulate a base of REAL traders that way.)

Without a tactic/strategy it's impossible to understand the usefulness of an indicator. Or is that completely incomprehensible? No? Fine, then...

I was just wondering who uses what) Whatever....

Then here's another question, I'm writing a thing like this:

for (i=0; i<=WindowBarsPerChart(); i++)
   {
     if (num!=0) 
     Array1[k] = iTime(NULL,0,i); //Time[i] тоже не работает
     k++;
   }
and as a result, any value of the Array array turns out to be 1970.01.01 00:00, i.e. the time is not entered into the array, what's wrong?

drknn >>:
Да даже не писал(а), а картинками развлекал(а)
Interesting indictors... Based on moving averages? Where can I "feel" them? I'm tired of fighting with elks on M5... They're fighting...

Dear forum users, check the code for errors:https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/125663/page4#322819

Downloaded a remarkable EA, if possible add stops (30-50 pips) to limit losses
Files:

Noterday >>:

Да просто интересно было, кто чем пользуется) Ну и ладно....

Тогда вот еще вопрос, пишу я вот такую вещь:

и в итоге, любое значение массива Array оказывается равным 1970.01.01 00:00, т.е время не забивается в массив, что не так?
Already figured it out.

Minodi >>:
Скачал примечательный советник, если возможно добавте стопы (в 30-50 пунктов), чтоб ограничить потери
Doesn't work without Adaptive RSI, forgot to attach it.

Noterday >>:
Не работает без индюка Adaptive RSI, забыл прикрепить наверно.
Perhaps
Files:

Here is the test from March 1 to May 20 for EURUSD

And this is the test from March 1 to May 20 for GBPUSD

Conclusion: the pound lasted longer)))))