[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 532

chepikds >>:
Но ведь нужна начальная база? что за задачник? что за основы алгоритмизации? можно подробней.

Take a computer science textbook and solve problems using mql. If you get stuck, you can always create a topic with questions.

Friends, please advise me on this question:

I upload quotes of a financial instrument from MetaTrader to a csv file in the following format: Time, Opening, Maximum, Minimum, Closing, Volume - this is the standard view.

Then open this file in Excel and work with the data there.

Please advise how to write a macro in VisualBasic so that these data in an Excel-file are converted to the format: Time, Opening, Closing - and that Time, Opening and Closing were in different cells

Thank you very much in advance.

Morzh09 >>:

Друзья, подскажите, пожалуйста, по такому вопросу:

Выгружаю котировки финансового инструмента из МетаТрейдера в csv-файл в таком формате: Время, Открытие, Максимум, Минимум, Закрытие, Объем - это стандартный вид.

Потом открываю этот файл в Excel'e и работаю с данными там.

Посоветуйте, плз, как написать скрипт на VisualBasic, чтобы эти данные в Excel-файле преобразовывались в формат: Время, Открытие, Закрытие - и чтобы Время, открытие и закрытие были в разных ячейках

Заранее большое спасибо.

The micro office software forum has it all =))

Write a macro if you know how to do it manually.

Morzh09 >>:

Друзья, подскажите, пожалуйста, по такому вопросу:

Выгружаю котировки финансового инструмента из МетаТрейдера в csv-файл в таком формате: Время, Открытие, Максимум, Минимум, Закрытие, Объем - это стандартный вид.

Потом открываю этот файл в Excel'e и работаю с данными там.

when importing the file set it to normal, csv - semicolon delimiter, or in 2003 Excel Data-text by columns

splxgf >>:

при импорте файла задай нормальные настройки, csv - разделитель точка с запятой, или в 2003 экселе Данные-текст по столбцам

Grand merci to you, splxgf!
Thank you so much!!!

the job is done by ZigZag

If you have time and opportunity, please advise me on this question:

there is a ZigZag indicator, which draws highs and lows on the chart.

Can you please advise how to write an indicator that would write such a ZigZag parameter as "Time" in a separate file.
If by the results of the indicator's work the file is formed, which says the time of formation of tops and lows of the ZigZag, and next to this time we would put, for example, "1" if this time corresponds to top formation, put "2" if the time corresponds to the formation of the minimum ZigZag:

2010.04.12 6:00, 1 - time of formation of a top
2010.04.12 18:00, 2 - time of formation of minimum ZigZag.

I will be very glad to any recommendations.
Thank you very much in advance.

Good afternoon, please help insert a sound track into the EA: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/125516

I ask programming experts to change the Kim's EA so it works like a script.
i.e., after closing a total position on the SL or TP once, it would disconnect and not continue
work

Guys, please help.
Is it true that the exchange rate of a currency depends entirely on the volume of bids received. I.e., if P1 is a notional price of one currency and P2 is a notional price of the second one, then P1*V1=P2*V2, where V1 and V2 are volumes of bids received for the first and the second currency respectively. The exchange rate in this case will be equal to P1/P1(rate)=V2/V1. Simply, if it is true, then knowing the volume relations and knowing their sum (the total volume of bids) one can ignore the price, because it can be represented as a function equal to the relation of the corresponding volume functions for buying the first and the second currency. These volumes can be predicted much easier than the price because they are only characterized by the economic needs of certain subjects. In theory this should be true (based on the balance of payments of countries and international trade), but is it really so? Has anyone thought about this?