[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 513

prints писал(а) >>
Do you know if there are any sound signals in MT-4? For example - when the price I have chosen is reached, a beep sounds and I can manually close the order.

>> Yes.

how to find and use them?

the Sounds folder to use PlaySound("filename+extension");

prints >>:
как их найти и пользоваться?

View>Terminal>Signals to create...

Read the F1 user manual.

Signals

This tab contains information about created signals. These signals are intended for notification of market events. You can leave the monitor when the signals are created - the client terminal will automatically inform you about the specified event.

All signals in this tab are represented as a table with the following fields:

• Symbol - financial instrument, data of which is used to check the condition. If "Time=" is selected as a condition (triggering of a signal at the set time), the symbol has no meaning;

• Condition - condition for triggering of a signal. The condition can be:

1. Bid> - Bid price is greater than the set value. If current Bid price rises above the specified value, the signal will trigger;

2. Bid< - Bid price is lower than specified value. If the current Bid price falls below the specified value, an alarm will be triggered;

3. Ask> - Ask price is greater than the set value. If the current Ask price rises above the specified value, an alarm will be triggered;

4. Ask< - Ask price is lower than the set value. If the current Ask price falls below the specified value, an alarm will be triggered;

5. Time= - time is equal to the set value. When the set time is reached the alarm will be triggered.

• Counter - number of times the signal will be triggered;

• Limit - maximum permissible number of triggering of alarm. After the set number of times the signal will stop working;

• Timeout - time period between signal triggering;

• Event - action to be performed. This can be a sound signal, executable file in operational system, or sending message by mail.

Alarm management

Use the commands of the context menu to manage alarms:

• Create - to create a new event signal. The same action can be performed by pressing the Insert key;

• Edit - edit the alarm. The same action can be performed by double-clicking on the signal name in the table or by pressing Enter;

• Delete - to delete the signal. You can also press the Delete key to perform this action;

• Enable/Disable - enable/disable the signal. Turning off does not delete the signal, but stops it from working. It can then be switched back on again. Pressing the Space key or selecting the check box in the signal settings window (described below) allows you to perform the same action.

Note: To control the signals using the keypad, you must first move the focus to this window. To do this, left-click on the window.

For each currency pair an Indicator is run that creates many graphical objects on the history.
If you save such a Profile, it turns out to be huge (tens or more MB). It's not clear why developers have not thought
to create (and load) Profiles in archive format (zip or rar) - since it's ASCII, it compresses perfectly.
Second, in general we are interested not in Profile and Templates, but in Indicators and their
parameters (there was a request in version 5 to add an option to save graphical objects using a separate command
but MetaQuotes has problems with MQL5 that they invented themselves and they cannot deal with such "trifles").

- Is there any way to save Profiles and Templates to make them take up less space?
(I thought that if I add deinit() to delete created objects, they won't be saved, but it didn't help)

How to get metatrader back from kaspersky antivirus, my antivirus won't give it back. If anyone has encountered help PLEASE.
For 12 days Kaspersky 2010 has been blocking any terminal from opening or unpacking my terminal from any terminal. Nothing changes. In archive (if someone is knowledgeable can look it up) antivirus report for one month (how much it can fit into file format) hangs.

Files:
vohij2.rar  1751 kb

where can i get the fibo ruler code?

chief2000 >>:
- Есть ли какая-нибудь возможность сохранять Профили и Шаблоны, чтобы они занимали меньше места?
Is the space problem really that severe? The hard drive probably has an ntfs file system, you can set a compression attribute for the folder where the profiles will be saved.

splxgf >>:
Неужели проблема с местом настолько сильная? Вероятно на харде файловая система ntfs, для папки в которой будут сохраняться профили можно поставить атрибут сжатия.

If it's about saving multiple Profiles, it's not a problem. I've just checked how much space is taken up by
The directory Profile of one MT4 installation is 750 MB, while it could be less than a few MB. Of course you can delete some
The profiles you have saved, but you don't want to, because you periodically have to return to them (many of them contain
many of them store checks for history).
Now added "Compress contents to save diskspace" for folder with templates (165 MB) - size on disk decreased
to 40 MB (better than it was). RAR compressed it to 9 MB.
Thanks!

Here's a topic on me)))
Greetings all!
I encountered a problem while writing a function for defining a new day: an error occurs during compilation - 'DayWeek' - initialization expected
If it's not difficult, take a look at the code and explain what's wrong.
Thanks in advance!)))
extern int Day_of_Week = 1;                           // Текущий день - Понедельник

int start()
{
 if (New_Day(Day_of_Week)=1)
 Alert("Наступил новый день");
 return;
}

int New_Day(int DayWeek)                               // Ф-ия обнаружения ..
 {                                                     // .. нового дня 
  static int Data=DayWeek;                             // Текущий день недели
  int N_D=0;                                       // Факта образования нового дня нет
  if(Data!=DayOfWeek())                                // Сравниваем дни
   {
    Data=DayOfWeek();                                  // Теперь день недели такой
    N_D=1;                                         // Наступил новый день
   }
  return(N_D);
 }