[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 507

sergeychg >>:

который торгует. времени всё меньше и меньше. пока на центовом всё изучаю, чтобы потом зарядиться основательно. ищу всё:
от дц и до ......... приму все советы. за компьютером ровно три месяца. была вынужденная передышка в основной работе.

What do you expect from an EA? There are some good ones, some good ones and some bad ones. Do you have a strategy of your own that you have worked with before?

sanyooooook >>:

а что ждете от советника? есть неплохие, есть хорошие, есть плохие. У Вас есть какая-то своя стратегия по которой работали до этого?

I trade by myself: immediate execution 0.05(max) so far I haven't lost normally, but I haven't won either. I can't always be at the computer.

sergeychg >>:

торгую сам: немедленное исполнение 0.05(max) пока нормально не проиграл, но и не выйграл. не могу постоянно находиться у компьютора.

Still to come )))), see personal info

Is it possible to optimise an EA with PERIOD_M15 specifically set in the code in the strategy tester on M1 by opening prices?
Thank you.

Can you please tell me how to implement the following function - when you put the cursor on the bar and press the left mouse button - Hi is copied to the clipboard. When you press the right button - Low is copied to the clipboard ?

Thank you.

The answer to the question is still relevant. Is it possible to optimise an Expert Advisor with a specific period ( PERIOD_M15) in the strategy tester on M1 by opening prices? What do you think? What do you think? Thank you.

Without the code, it's guesswork.

Code from the library https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8688. The trading signals function (Sator). Expected to be used as an entry point confirmation.

RQ_ >>:
Ответ на вопрос всё ещё актуален. Можно ли оптимизировать советник с конкретно прописанным в коде периодом ( PERIOD_M15) в тестере стратегий на М1 по ценам открытия? Что скажете? Спасибо.

Try it, and if it works, you can do it.

I'm trying it, the optimisation is yielding good results. But are they (the results) correct. Maybe this is not the way to optimise.....