[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 477

This, by the way, is a good way to test heavy EAs, optimise them, etc.

Comrades, can someone give me a hand? I really need an espert who would ban other EAs from trading if N positions have been opened for the day, does anyone have one?

NEKSUS_ писал(а) >>
Comrades, can someone give me a hand? I really need an espert who would ban other EAs from trading, if for today N positions have been opened, does anyone have one?

You can add a couple of lines into EAs and that's it. declare a global variable at terminal level, if N number of deals opened, make this variable equal to e.g. 2 and this fact prohibits trades for all other EAs.

Folks, advise poor trader where to download Elwave's wave counting software for free????
I really want it....

I found an excellent cluster indicator long time ago
Indexes_v7L.mq4
(https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/7145)
It determines the relative strength of any currency to a common basket of currencies, which is essentially analogous to currency indices.
The idea is great! The resulting indices themselves can also be seen here as:
1-CCI; 2-RSI; 3-Momentum; 4-MACD; 5-Stochastic;
However, this list is missing OSma.
Please advise how to integrate it into this indicator.
I tried to insert the ''OSMA'' function (by analogy with the already existing stochastic function), but I must have got something wrong - nothing is displayed

Here is my code:

double OSMA(int k, double buffer[])
{
double macd[],signal[],osm[];

{for (int n=0;n<Slow_EMA;n++)
macd[n]=iMAOnArray(buffer,0,Fast_EMA,0,MODE_SMA,k+n)- iMAOnArray(buffer,0,Slow_EMA,0,MODE_SMA,k+n);
signal[n]=iMAOnArray(macd,0,Signal_EMA,0,MODE_SMA,k+n);
osm[n]=macd[n]-signal[n];
}
return(osm);
}

I'm not a magician, I'm just learning (I read mql4 tutorial), so please don't kick me, but really help me with advice.

Valeriy. писал(а) >>

I found an excellent cluster indicator long time ago
Indexes_v7L.mq4
(https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/7145)
It determines the relative strength of any currency to a common basket of currencies, which is essentially analogous to currency indices.
The idea is great! The resulting indices themselves can also be seen here as:
However, this list is missing OSma.
Please advise how to integrate it into this indicator.
I tried to put in OSMA function (by analogy with stochastic), but it seems to be wrong.

Here is my code:

double OSMA(int k, double buffer[])
{
double macd[],signal[],osm[];

{for (int n=0;n<Slow_EMA;n++)
macd[n]=iMAOnArray(buffer,0,Fast_EMA,0,MODE_SMA,k+n)- iMAOnArray(buffer,0,Slow_EMA,0,MODE_SMA,k+n);
signal[n]=iMAOnArray(macd,0,Signal_EMA,0,MODE_SMA,k+n);
osm[n]=macd[n]-signal[n];
}
return(osm);
}

I'm not a magician, I'm just learning (I read mql4 tutorial), so please don't kick me, but really help me with advice.

It is better to contact the author first

Valeriy. >>:

Сами полученные индексы можно рассмотреть здесь также в виде:
Однако в этом списке не хватает OSma.
Подскажите пожалуйста как его встроить в этот индикатор.

Another buffer was needed to calculate the signal line.
Files:
indexes_v7l.mq4  23 kb

Xupypr писал(а) >>
Another buffer was needed to calculate the signal line.

Thank you very much!!!!!!!

I funded my account and no money came in! What the hell and where can I find tech help? If anyone knows, send the address to WiSa2@yandex.ru. THANK YOU MUCH!

WiSa2 писал(а) >>
I topped up my account and no money came in! What the fuck and where to find tech help? If anyone knows, send address to WiSa2@yandex.ru THANK YOU MUCH!

It means that the wrong account funded. I'll give you the right R371977932044 or Z247297721505.