[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 476

Hello, I have a question; are EAs able to analyse the same currency pair on different timeframes

Techno >>:

дак ты цену вводишь? Она по умолчанию 0 стоит Вот более усовершенствованая версия, незабывай цену вводить

Yeah, I get it, I just messed up a little bit. Thanks again.
And now, if it's not hard to explain what's what, I'd really like to understand for the future

t=24-Hour() - here it seems clear, we subtract the current hour from 24 hours

But I don't quite understand the coordinates

1st coordinate Time[0]+(t*3600) - translate clock into seconds and add to the current time.
2nd coordinate Time[0]+(t*3600)+(24*3600) - 24 hours in seconds ....

Damn while formulating the question all by myself understood :)

Thank you so much again!!!!

sipulpa писал(а) >>

Thanks so much again!!!!

please) use the latest version by the way, there is name generation added, otherwise there will only be one line)

Nikey wrote(a) >>
Hello, I am interested in a question; are EAs able to analyse the same currency pair on different timeframes

Can and even any timeframes of other currencies

Techno >>:

пожалуйста) используй кстати именно последнюю версию, там генерация имен добавлена, иначе всего одна линия будет)

I already had part of the script ready, the data is taken from a text file, and the lines are generated with names.

Thank you very much!

Can you tell me how to draw the price above the level somewhere at the end of the line?
I can't do it :)

the issue is resolved :) I sorted it out myself

There was a question how to look into the future from the tester, but after thinking for a couple of minutes I decided that the easiest way is to load quotes with an offset to an unused currency pair, so the question is how to arrange the offset in a quote file, maybe there is a ready-made macro already.

splxgf писал(а) >>
There was a question how to look into the future from the tester, but after thinking for a couple of minutes I decided that the easiest way to load quotes with an offset to an unused currency pair, so the question is how to arrange the offset in a quote file, maybe there is a ready-made macro.

Expert Advisors are similar in CodeBase

But simple optimisation won't solve the problem?
You have to implement the algorithm, don't you?
Urain >>:

Для каждого свой, более того для разных участков период лучшей МА может отличатся,

так что ищите не период а систему определения лучшего периода.

splxgf >>:
Был вопросик как из тестера заглянуть в будущее, но подумав пару минут решил что проще всего подгрузить котировки со смещением в неиспользуемую валютную пару, так что вопрос как организовать смещение в файле котировок может уже готовый макрос есть.

Wouldn't it be easier to write everything you need into a file and then read it out? You're making life difficult for yourself.
Binary file structure:

FileWriteInteger( H, Time[i], LONG_VALUE);
FileWriteDouble(H, High[i], DOUBLE_VALUE);
FileWriteDouble(H, High[i], DOUBLE_VALUE);

Of course this is all written in a loop...
And then it's read like this:

while(!FileIsEnding(H))
   {
      count=iBarShift(Symbol(),Period(),FileReadInteger(H,LONG_VALUE));
      for(i=0;i<71;i++)spec_buf[count][i]=FileReadDouble(H,DOUBLE_VALUE);
   }
Here's an example: https://forum.mql4.com/ru/24603