[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 412

Killton писал(а) >>

I just don't want to flip the monitor for visual analysis ;)

There should be a function to flip the graph.

You could write a program, but who would do it? The idea makes no sense...

Why are the charts displayed differently in the Strategy Tester when I run different Expert Advisors? Some of them look human-like, like everyone else, while some of them show one straight line in one run. Why is it so?

Hello all, can someone help me write an EA based on a ready-made algorithm?

The system is based on ZZ indicator, not complicated and not a grail, has its pros and cons - kept statistics on 6 pairs for 2 months, timeframes m30, n1, n4, and d1. - The results are about 20% per month growth...just can't make an EA on my own. would be happy to hear from anyone who responds.

Techno >>:

да написать то прогу можно, просто кто этим заниматься будет? Затея бессмысленная..

an elementary thing...

Friends, good afternoon.

Here's a question:

I want to mark the bars in the tester where the trades were made.

How do I draw a vertical line on this bar, when opening conditions are fulfilled? (what command to use)

Thank you very much in advance.

Morzh09 писал(а) >>

Friends, good afternoon.

Here's a question:

I want to mark the bars in the tester where the trades were made.

How do I draw a vertical line on this bar, when opening conditions are fulfilled? (what command to use)

Thank you very much in advance.

int OrderSend( string symbol, int cmd, double volume, double price, int slippage, double stoploss, double takeprofit, string comment=NULL, int magic=0, datetime expiration=0, color arrow_color=CLR_NONE)

Parameters:
symbol - Name of the financial instrument, with which the trade operation is executed.
cmd - Trade operation. Can be any of the trade values.
volume - Amount of lots.
price - Opening price.
slippage - Maximum permitted price slippage for market orders (buy or sell orders).
stoploss - The price of closing a position when the loss is reached (0 if there is no loss).
takeprofit - The close price of a position when the profitability level is reached (0 if there is no profitability level).
comment - Order comment text. The last part of the comment can be changed by the trading server.
magic - Magic number of the order. Can be used as a user-defined identifier.
expiration - Expiration time of the pending order.
arrow_color -

Colour of the opening arrow on the chart. If the parameter is missing or its value is CLR_NONE, then the opening arrow is not shown on the chart.

keekkenen >>:

элементарная вещь..

Multiply all graph values by (-1).

keekkenen писал(а) >>

elementary thing...

and I'm not saying it's complicated, I'm saying it's pointless.

Killton >>:

Здравствуйте, подскажите как в MetaTrader перевернуть график в верх ногами?

Спасибо.

It will turn out that the price will go up faster (morally he is right =)))

Files:

Good afternoon, friends.

I would like to consult with you on this issue:

there are approximately two equivalent TS, I want to test them both on DEMO-account on real-time.

i.e. i want to put them both on the same currency pairs (i.e. i will give them "same game conditions") in order to determine which strategy is more correct.

let's assume that the Expert Advisors will make trades.

these will be deals on one and the same currency pair.

Basically, during the analysis of statistics, then we will be able to look at the screen (the chart of quotations) and see which deal refers to which Expert Advisor.

Or, attach EAs to different accounts in different terminals and monitor them separately.

Is it possible to make the program so that the account history, for example, would show, by which Expert Advisor this deal has been made?

Thank you very much.