[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 388

granit77 писал(а) >>

iTime indicator set

Thank you very much! But now a question to programmers: is it possible that the days of the week would not draw in colour, but still write text in this segment?

Jahspear >>:

Спасибо. Сейчас переделываю логику программы, чтобы не было циклов. Еще один вопрос неясен.

Sleep(100);

Это сколько по времени в секундах?

И может ли использоваться не только в циклах, а в любом месте?

Чтобы при выполнении условия не сразу реагировать, а подождать заданное время и снова проверить, а потом уже выполнять.

И не повесит ли это тестер?

https://docs.mql4.com/ru/common/Sleep The delay is set in milliseconds, so it will be a tenth of a second pause. You can put it in any place, the tester is likely to react adequately, or rather it will work, but not the fact that it will work out the logic of the program. It is better to remember the time of its execution through https://docs.mql4.com/ru/dateandtime/TimeCurrent and then give control back to the tester, and at each subsequent tick check how much time passed and if for example more than ten seconds again check the condition and do the following actions.

ntmmm >>:

Огромное спасибо! Вот только теперь вопрос к программерам: а можно ли, что бы дни недели не цветом рисовало, а все-таки писало в этом отрезке текстом?

Well, ask the programmers, the price is ten quid, whatever you want for your money. There are a lot of subtleties and it's not certain that there is an indicator that will suit you completely.

Good afternoon . I am trying to work on one stochastic strategy but it gives a lot of false signals. Can you please tell me how to filter it, if at all. I found here Color stochastick but I do not know how to set it on M5

While testing my EA I found the following phenomenon (only once so far, I have not checked it again)

I open MT4, start testing the Expert Advisor with default parameters. The result, for example: 65 000 $.

2. I Optimize one parameter for values 32, 33, 34 (by default = 33). Result for "33" = $88,000.

3. Immediately after Optimization, without changing anything, I run Test with default parameters and get a result of about $100,000.

- How can this be explained?

chief2000 >>:

Тестируя свой Советник обнаружил следующее явление (пока только один раз, больше не перепроверял) -

1. Открываю МТ4, запускаю Тестирование Советника с параметрами по умолчанию. Результат, Например: 65 000 $.

2. Провожу Оптимизацию одного параметра для значений 32, 33, 34 (по умолчанию = 33). Результат для "33" = 88 000 $.

3. Сразу после Оптимизации, ничего не изменяя, запускаю Тестирование с параметрами по умолчанию и получаю результат около 100 000 $.

- Чем это можно объяснить?

You are on the warpath with DC :-)

For a start, disconnect the internet when testing

Good afternoon, advise me to read some free reading material on patterns like head and shoulders, wedges. So I don't have to read anything else. Thank you.

ntmmm >>:

Огромное спасибо! Вот только теперь вопрос к программерам: а можно ли, что бы дни недели не цветом рисовало, а все-таки писало в этом отрезке текстом?

To the author, you downloaded from his website, talk there.

xeon >>:

это вы вступили на тропу "войны" с ДЦ :-)

Для начала отключите инет при тестировании

Are we talking about new quotes during the Optimisation period? - then you can remove the last day or two from testing.

Will that be enough? (next time I will check the trades by date, although it is very, very unlikely that the result could have changed so much)

splxgf >>:

https://docs.mql4.com/ru/common/Sleep задержка задается в милисекундах, так что это будет пауза на одну десятую секунды. Можно ставить в любом месте, тестер скорее всего отреагирует адекватно, точнее работать будет, но не факт что будет отрабатывать логику программы. Оптимальней если выполнилось условие запомнить время его исполнения через https://docs.mql4.com/ru/dateandtime/TimeCurrent а потом отдать управление обратно тестеру, а на каждом последующем тике проверять сколько времени прошло и если к примеру больше чем десять секунд опять проверить условие и делать следующие действия.

Option. I'm getting used to having to give control back to the terminal all the time). Thank you)